The No. 20 Pittsburgh Panthers (9-2, 6-1 ACC) will attempt to extend their three-game winning run when they battle the Syracuse Orange (5-6, 2-5 ACC). The Panthers () kick things off on November 27, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET against the Orange ( on the moneyline to win). A total of points has been set for the game by sportsbooks.
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of November 27, 2021 at 7:25 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Pittsburgh Vs. Syracuse Odds
|Syracuse (+12.5)||Under (58)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|43.9 (3)||Points Per Game||25.9 (88)|
|24.1 (51)||Points Per Game Against||25.9 (65)|
|370.1 (3)||Pass Yards||147.2 (122)|
|263.8 (117)||Pass Yards Against||203.8 (36)|
|161.0 (65)||Rush Yards||230.9 (4)|
|99.3 (9)||Rush Yards Against||126.4 (30)|
|9 (35)||Giveaways||7 (17)|
|12 (34)||Takeaways||5 (121)|
Pittsburgh Vs. Syracuse Betting Insights
Pittsburgh Stats And Trends
- Against the spread, Pittsburgh is 8-3-0 this year.
- The Panthers are 3-2 as 12.5-point favorites or more.
- Pittsburgh has seen eight of its 11 games hit the over.
- Pittsburgh and its opponent have broken the 58-point mark eight times this year.
- The over/under in this matchup is 58 points, 0.9 fewer than the average total in this season’s Panthers contests.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
Pittsburgh has a 3-1 advantage over Syracuse in the last four matchups between these two squads. Pittsburgh has had the upper hand scoring in those four matchups, totaling 116 points while Syracuse scored 94.
Syracuse Stats And Trends
- Syracuse is 8-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Orange are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 12.5-point underdog or more this year.
- There have been five Syracuse games (out of 11) that hit the over this year.
- There have been five Syracuse games this year with more than 58 points scored.
- Games involving the Orange this year have averaged 50.9 points per game, a 7.1-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Pittsburgh Players To Watch
- Kenny Pickett has thrown for 3,857 yards (350.6 ypg) to lead Pittsburgh, completing 67.1% of his passes and recording 36 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 214 rushing yards (19.5 ypg) on 89 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Israel Abanikanda, has carried the ball 109 times for 580 yards (52.7 per game), with five touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 23 passes for 200 yards (18.2 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Vincent Davis has piled up 432 yards (39.3 per game) on 106 carries with four touchdowns.
- Jordan Addison’s 1,272 receiving yards (115.6 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 74 receptions and 15 touchdowns.
- Jared Wayne has put up a 594-yard season so far (59.4 receiving yards per game) with four touchdowns, reeling in 41 passes.
- Taysir Mack’s 27 receptions have netted him 461 yards (57.6 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Syracuse Players To Watch
- Garrett Shrader has thrown for 1,228 yards (111.6 ypg) to lead Syracuse, completing 50.5% of his passes and tossing seven touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He’s also run for 783 yards (71.2 ypg) on 157 carries with 14 rushing touchdowns.
- Sean Tucker has carried the ball 234 times for a team-high 1,471 yards (133.7 per game), with 12 touchdowns this year. He has also caught 18 passes for 237 yards (21.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Courtney Jackson’s 297 receiving yards (27.0 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 29 receptions and one touchdown.
- Damien Alford has reeled in 12 passes for 240 yards (26.7 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.