The No. 7 Oklahoma State Cowboys (10-1, 7-1 Big 12) and the No. 10 Oklahoma Sooners (10-1, 7-1 Big 12) meet in the 2021 edition of Bedlam. The Cowboys () take the field on November 27, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET against the Sooners ( on the moneyline to win). A total of points has been set for the game by sportsbooks.
The betting insights in what follows reference odds valid as of November 27, 2021 at 7:24 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Oklahoma State Vs. Oklahoma Odds
|Oklahoma State (-4.5)||Over (49.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|Oklahoma State||Stats (Rank)||Oklahoma|
|31.4 (46)||Points Per Game||38.9 (10)|
|14.9 (2)||Points Per Game Against||24.2 (52)|
|218.7 (75)||Pass Yards||265.7 (28)|
|163.6 (5)||Pass Yards Against||262.1 (115)|
|160.0 (66)||Rush Yards||173.9 (54)|
|81.7 (4)||Rush Yards Against||122.3 (27)|
|10 (48)||Giveaways||10 (48)|
|12 (34)||Takeaways||12 (34)|
Oklahoma State Vs. Oklahoma Betting Insights
Oklahoma State Stats And Trends
- Oklahoma State has beaten the spread nine times in 11 games.
- The Cowboys’ ATS record as 4.5-point favorites or more is 4-1.
- There have been three Oklahoma State games (out of 11) that hit the over this year.
- Oklahoma State and its opponent have broken the 49.5-point mark five times this year.
- Cowboys games average 52.5 total points per game this season, 3.0 more than the over/under for this matchup.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
Oklahoma holds an edge against Oklahoma State over the last three matchups between these two teams, recording a 3-0 record in those games. Oklahoma has had the upper hand scoring in those three matchups, recording 151 points while Oklahoma State scored 112.
Oklahoma Stats And Trends
- Oklahoma’s record against the spread is 5-6-0.
- There have been six Oklahoma games (out of 11) that hit the over this year.
- Oklahoma’s games have finished with over 49.5 points scored seven times this year.
- The average total for Sooners games is 63.0 points, 13.5 more than this game’s over/under.
Oklahoma State Players To Watch
- Spencer Sanders has thrown for 1,997 yards (199.7 ypg) to lead Oklahoma State, completing 60.2% of his passes and collecting 15 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s also run for 403 yards (40.3 ypg) on 103 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Jaylen Warren, has carried the ball 203 times for 965 yards (87.7 per game), with seven touchdowns this year.
- Davontavean Martin’s team-leading 720 receiving yards (80.0 yards per game) have come on 51 receptions with six touchdowns.
- Brennan Presley has put together a 361-yard season so far (36.1 receiving yards per game) with five touchdowns, hauling in 29 passes.
- Rashod Owens has hauled in 16 catches for 232 yards (38.7 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Oklahoma Players To Watch
- Spencer Rattler has thrown for 1,471 yards (163.4 ypg) to lead Oklahoma, completing 74.6% of his passes and recording 11 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Kennedy Brooks, has carried the ball 161 times for 969 yards (88.1 per game), with 10 touchdowns this year.
- This season Caleb Williams has collected 372 yards (41.3 per game) on 53 attempts with six touchdowns.
- Marvin Mims’ 644 receiving yards (58.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 29 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Jadon Haselwood has hauled in 36 passes for 381 yards (34.6 yards per game) and six touchdowns this year.
- Michael Woods’ 30 receptions have yielded 363 yards (40.3 ypg) and two touchdowns.