The Clemson Tigers (8-3) and the South Carolina Gamecocks (6-5) take the field for the 2021 edition of the Palmetto Bowl. The Gamecocks, withmoneyline odds to win, welcome the Tigers, listed at on the spread, on November 27, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. Sportsbooks have set a total of points for the contest.
The betting facts in the following article are based off odds valid as of November 27, 2021 at 7:26 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Clemson Vs. South Carolina Odds
|South Carolina (+11.5)||Over (42)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|Clemson||Stats (Rank)||South Carolina|
|26.5 (76)||Points Per Game||23.3 (102)|
|16.4 (8)||Points Per Game Against||23.7 (47)|
|199.9 (95)||Pass Yards||199.6 (96)|
|213.5 (47)||Pass Yards Against||183.5 (17)|
|162.4 (63)||Rush Yards||130.9 (92)|
|105.5 (16)||Rush Yards Against||171.7 (96)|
|10 (48)||Giveaways||11 (61)|
|10 (59)||Takeaways||14 (13)|
Clemson Vs. South Carolina Betting Insights
Clemson Stats And Trends
- Clemson is 3-8-0 against the spread this year.
- The Tigers don’t have a win ATS (0-5) as an 11.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- This season, four of Clemson’s 11 games have hit the over.
- In seven games this year, Clemson and its opponent have combined to score more than 42 points.
- Tigers games have had an average of 49.5 points this season, 7.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
Clemson has a 2-0 advantage over South Carolina in the past two meetings between these two teams. Clemson has had the upper hand scoring in those two matchups, scoring 90 points while South Carolina scored 45.
South Carolina Stats And Trends
- South Carolina has five wins in 11 games against the spread this season.
- The Gamecocks have won twice ATS (2-1) as an 11.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- This season, five of South Carolina’s 11 games have hit the over.
- There have been five South Carolina games this year with more than 42 points scored.
- The average total for Gamecocks games is 50.0 points, 8.0 more than this game’s over/under.
Clemson Players To Watch
- D.J. Uiagalelei leads Clemson with 1,960 passing yards (178.2 ypg) on 178-of-323 passing with nine touchdowns compared to eight interceptions this season. He also adds 272 rushing yards (24.7 ypg) on 93 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Will Shipley, has carried the ball 111 times for 543 yards (67.9 per game), with nine touchdowns this year.
- This season Kobe Pace has collected 532 yards (59.1 per game) on 86 attempts with five touchdowns.
- Justyn Ross’ 524 receiving yards (52.4 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 47 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Joe Ngata has caught 23 passes for 438 yards (54.8 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Beaux Collins’ 26 grabs have netted him 378 yards (54.0 ypg) and three touchdowns.
South Carolina Players To Watch
- Luke Doty has 975 passing yards (195.0 ypg) to lead South Carolina, completing 60.6% of his passes and recording five touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- Zaquandre White has carried the ball 81 times for a team-high 561 yards (62.3 per game), with two touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 15 catches for 183 yards (20.3 per game) and three touchdowns.
- This season Kevin Harris has collected 472 yards (47.2 per game) on 113 attempts with three touchdowns.
- Josh Vann’s team-leading 630 receiving yards (57.3 yards per game) have come on 39 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Jaheim Bell has put together a 314-yard season so far (34.9 receiving yards per game) with three touchdowns, hauling in 21 passes.
- Nick Muse’s 18 receptions this season have resulted in 194 yards (19.4 ypg) and two touchdowns.