The Stanford Cardinal (3-8) will aim to halt a six-game slide when they meet the No. 5 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (10-1). The Cardinal (on the moneyline to win) and the Fighting Irish ( ) take to the field on November 27, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The total for the matchup is set at points.
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of November 27, 2021 at 7:27 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Notre Dame Vs. Stanford Odds
|Notre Dame (-20.5)||Under (53.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|Notre Dame||Stats (Rank)||Stanford|
|34.4 (25)||Points Per Game||21.0 (110)|
|18.6 (11)||Points Per Game Against||31.3 (99)|
|256.5 (38)||Pass Yards||219.8 (73)|
|214.9 (49)||Pass Yards Against||204.2 (37)|
|151.7 (71)||Rush Yards||90.5 (122)|
|133.5 (45)||Rush Yards Against||241.8 (129)|
|9 (35)||Giveaways||12 (77)|
|16 (6)||Takeaways||6 (114)|
Notre Dame Vs. Stanford Betting Insights
Notre Dame Stats And Trends
- Notre Dame has covered the spread eight times in 11 games.
- The Fighting Irish are yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 20.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- This year, five of Notre Dame’s 11 games have hit the over.
- In six games this season, Notre Dame and its opponent have combined to score more than 53.5 points.
- The over/under in this matchup is 53.5 points, 1.2 fewer than the average total in this season’s Fighting Irish contests.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
Stanford and Notre Dame have split their past two matchups 1-1. Notre Dame totaled 58 points in those two matchups compared to Stanford’s 55.
Stanford Stats And Trends
- Against the spread, Stanford is 3-8-0 this season.
- There have been five Stanford games (out of 11) that went over the total this year.
- Stanford’s games have gone over 53.5 points on six occasions this year.
- The over/under for this game is 0.8 points higher than the average scoring total for Cardinal games (52.7).
Notre Dame Players To Watch
- Jack Coan leads Notre Dame with 2,296 passing yards (208.7 ypg) on 189-of-282 passing with 18 touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season.
- Kyren Williams has carried the ball 185 times for a team-high 931 yards (84.6 per game), with 12 touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 40 catches for 339 yards (30.8 per game) and three touchdowns.
- This season Tyler Buchner has rushed for 280 yards (31.1 per game) on 43 carries with two touchdowns.
- Michael Mayer’s 663 receiving yards (66.3 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 55 receptions and five touchdowns.
- Kevin Austin Jr. has put together a 658-yard season so far (65.8 receiving yards per game) with six touchdowns, hauling in 36 passes.
- Avery Davis’ 27 receptions have turned into 386 yards (48.3 ypg) and four touchdowns.
Stanford Players To Watch
- Tanner McKee leads Stanford with 2,163 passing yards (240.3 ypg) on 187-of-291 passing with 14 touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season.
- Nathaniel Peat has carried the ball 76 times for a team-high 401 yards (36.5 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Austin Jones has collected 343 yards (34.3 per game) on 98 carries with one touchdown, while also grabbing 31 passes for 264 yards (26.4 per game) and one touchdown.
- Ben Yurosek’s team-high 566 receiving yards (56.6 yards per game) have come on 37 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Elijah Higgins has recorded 491 receiving yards (54.6 yards per game) and four touchdowns, hauling in 42 passes this year.
- John Humphreys’ 21 grabs this season have resulted in 283 yards (40.4 ypg) and one touchdown.