The Florida Atlantic Owls (5-6, 3-4 C-USA) will aim to break their three-game losing run in clash against the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (5-6, 3-4 C-USA). The Blue Raiders (on the moneyline to win) will visit the Owls ( ) on November 27, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET on STAD. The game’s over/under is currently listed at .
This article references lines current as of November 27, 2021 at 6:23 PM ET. Find all the up-to-date odds for this contest in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Florida Atlantic Vs. Middle Tennessee Odds
|Middle Tennessee (+4)||Over (50)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|Florida Atlantic||Stats (Rank)||Middle Tennessee|
|26.2 (80)||Points Per Game||30.0 (54)|
|25.6 (63)||Points Per Game Against||26.6 (73)|
|233.2 (59)||Pass Yards||163.5 (116)|
|215.5 (53)||Pass Yards Against||140.2 (1)|
|144.1 (78)||Rush Yards||55.5 (130)|
|152.5 (73)||Rush Yards Against||85.8 (5)|
|13 (84)||Giveaways||11 (61)|
|12 (34)||Takeaways||11 (43)|
Florida Atlantic Vs. Middle Tennessee Betting Insights
Florida Atlantic Stats And Trends
- Florida Atlantic’s record against the spread is 4-7-0.
- As 4-point favorites or more, the Owls are 3-3 against the spread.
- Florida Atlantic has played 11 games this year, and four of them have hit the over.
- Four times so far this year, Florida Atlantic and its opponent have combined to score more than 50 points.
- The point total average for Owls games this season is 52.9, 2.9 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
Florida Atlantic holds a 2-1 advantage over Middle Tennessee in the last three meetings between these two squads. Florida Atlantic has had the scoring advantage in those three matchups, scoring 90 points while Middle Tennessee notched 58.
Middle Tennessee Stats And Trends
- Middle Tennessee is 4-5-1 against the spread this year.
- The Blue Raiders have won once ATS (1-4) as a 4-point underdog or greater this season.
- There have been four Middle Tennessee games (out of 11) that hit the over this season.
- Middle Tennessee’s games have finished with over 50 points scored six times this year.
- The average total points scored in Blue Raiders games this year (50) is 6.7 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Florida Atlantic Players To Watch
- N’Kosi Perry has 2,444 passing yards (222.2 ypg) to lead Florida Atlantic, completing 59.5% of his passes and tossing 18 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 137 rushing yards (12.5 ypg) on 97 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Johnny Ford’s team-high 779 rushing yards (77.9 per game) have come on 122 carries, with five touchdowns this year. He’s also added 18 catches for 233 yards (23.3 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Malcolm Davidson has racked up 252 yards (28.0 per game) on 60 carries with one touchdown.
- Brandon Robinson’s 450 receiving yards (40.9 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 33 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Je’Quan Burton has put up a 443-yard season so far (44.3 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 26 passes.
- LaJohntay Wester’s 40 grabs have yielded 419 yards (38.1 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Middle Tennessee Players To Watch
- Chase Cunningham has 1,089 passing yards (217.8 ypg) to lead Middle Tennessee, completing 62.1% of his passes and recording 13 touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 102 rushing yards (20.4 ypg) on 31 carries.
- Frank Peasant’s team-high 111 rushing yards (22.2 per game) have come on 28 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Martell Pettaway has piled up 103 yards (20.6 per game) on 33 attempts with one touchdown.
- Jimmy Marshall’s 395 receiving yards (65.8 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 31 receptions and five touchdowns.
- Yusuf Ali has put together a 255-yard season so far (51.0 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 18 passes.
- Jarrin Pierce’s 21 grabs have turned into 206 yards (34.3 ypg) and four touchdowns.