The Arizona State Sun Devils (7-4, 5-3 Pac-12) face a Pac-12 matchup with the Arizona Wildcats (1-10, 1-7 Pac-12). The Wildcats,on the moneyline to win, and the Sun Devils, listed at on the spread, kick things off on November 27, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET. A total of has been set for the contest.
The betting insights in the following article use the latest odds as of November 27, 2021 at 3:32 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Arizona State Vs. Arizona Odds
|Arizona State (-20)||Under (52.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|Arizona State||Stats (Rank)||Arizona|
|28.9 (63)||Points Per Game||17.4 (123)|
|21.5 (32)||Points Per Game Against||30.8 (95)|
|207.7 (86)||Pass Yards||217.0 (77)|
|186.4 (20)||Pass Yards Against||199.5 (31)|
|201.1 (26)||Rush Yards||134.8 (88)|
|136.3 (52)||Rush Yards Against||179.0 (103)|
|14 (99)||Giveaways||19 (128)|
|14 (13)||Takeaways||6 (114)|
Arizona State Vs. Arizona Betting Insights
Arizona State Stats And Trends
- Arizona State is 4-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Sun Devils are winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 20-point favorites this season.
- Arizona State has played 11 games this season, and five of them have gone over the total.
- Four times so far this year, Arizona State and its opponent have combined for more than 52.5 points.
- The average total for Sun Devils games this season has been 53.3, 0.8 points higher than the total for this game.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
Arizona State has a 3-0 advantage over Arizona in the last three matchups between these two teams. Arizona State has had the scoring advantage in those three matchups, totaling 153 points while Arizona scored 77.
Arizona Stats And Trends
- Arizona’s record against the spread is 6-5-0.
- The Wildcats have covered every time (3-0) as a 20-point underdog or greater this season.
- Arizona has played 11 games this year, and five of them have gone over the total.
- So far this year, four Arizona games have featured more than 52.5 points scored.
- Games involving the Wildcats this year have averaged 52.3 points per game, a 0.2-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Arizona State Players To Watch
- Jayden Daniels leads Arizona State with 2,135 passing yards (194.1 ypg) on 176-of-265 passing with eight touchdowns and nine interceptions this season. He also has 584 rushing yards (53.1 ypg) on 109 carries while scoring five touchdowns on the ground.
- Rachaad White has carried the ball 161 times for a team-high 902 yards (90.2 per game), with 14 touchdowns this year. He has also caught 40 passes for 425 yards (42.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- Ricky Pearsall’s 463 receiving yards (42.1 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 39 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Curtis Hodges’ 20 receptions have netted him 373 yards (46.6 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Arizona Players To Watch
- Will Plummer has 1,277 passing yards (141.9 ypg) to lead Arizona, completing 56.2% of his passes and throwing five touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 175 rushing yards (19.4 ypg) on 50 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Drake Anderson’s team-high 354 rushing yards (35.4 per game) have come on 81 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Michael Wiley has piled up 83 carries for 267 yards (26.7 per game) and two touchdowns, while also catching 28 passes for 284 yards (28.4 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Stanley Berryhill III’s 667 receiving yards (60.6 yards per game) lead the team. He has 74 receptions with one touchdown.
- Tayvian Cunningham has put up a 299-yard season so far (33.2 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 18 passes.