The No. 4 Cincinnati Bearcats (11-0, 7-0 AAC) and East Carolina Pirates (7-4, 5-2 AAC) battle with both riding winning streaks. Cincinnati is on an 11-game run and East Carolina has won four in a row. The Bearcats, listed aton the spread, take the field as visitors on November 26, 2021 at 3:30 PM ET against the Pirates, moneyline odds to win. Oddsmakers have set the matchup’s total at .
The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of November 26, 2021 at 3:24 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Cincinnati Vs. East Carolina Odds
|East Carolina (+14)||Over (56.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|Cincinnati||Stats (Rank)||East Carolina|
|40.0 (8)||Points Per Game||31.2 (48)|
|16.0 (6)||Points Per Game Against||25.5 (60)|
|249.3 (48)||Pass Yards||274.3 (19)|
|155.5 (3)||Pass Yards Against||224.5 (65)|
|180.5 (43)||Rush Yards||172.1 (55)|
|149.3 (73)||Rush Yards Against||165.4 (89)|
|9 (37)||Giveaways||14 (99)|
|17 (3)||Takeaways||12 (32)|
Cincinnati Vs. East Carolina Betting Insights
Cincinnati Stats And Trends
- Cincinnati has six wins in 11 games against the spread this season.
- As 14-point favorites or more, the Bearcats are 3-5 against the spread.
- There have been five Cincinnati games (out of 11) that hit the over this year.
- In five games this season, Cincinnati and its opponent have combined to score more than 56.5 points.
- Bearcats games this season have posted an average total of 54.5, which is 2.0 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
Cincinnati has a 3-1 advantage over East Carolina in the last four matchups between these two squads. Cincinnati scored 177 points in those four matchups compared to East Carolina’s 114.
East Carolina Stats And Trends
- East Carolina is 7-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Out of 11 East Carolina games so far this season, three have gone over the total.
- East Carolina’s games have finished with over 56.5 points scored five times this year.
- This season, Pirates games have resulted in an average scoring total of 57.6, which is 1.1 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Cincinnati Players To Watch
- Desmond Ridder has thrown for 2,699 yards (245.4 ypg) to lead Cincinnati, completing 66.5% of his passes and tossing 25 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s also run for 325 yards (29.5 ypg) on 83 carries with six rushing touchdowns.
- Jerome Ford has carried the ball 161 times for a team-high 966 yards (96.6 per game), with 16 touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 17 catches for 192 yards (19.2 per game) and one touchdown.
- Alec Pierce’s 666 receiving yards (60.5 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 40 receptions and six touchdowns.
- Tyler Scott has caught 23 passes for 416 yards (41.6 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- Tre Tucker has hauled in 29 receptions for 362 yards (32.9 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
East Carolina Players To Watch
- Holton Ahlers has 2,894 passing yards (263.1 ypg) to lead East Carolina, completing 62.8% of his passes and collecting 17 touchdown passes and nine interceptions this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 229 rushing yards (20.8 ypg) on 108 carries with six rushing touchdowns.
- Keaton Mitchell has carried the ball 157 times for a team-high 1,077 yards (97.9 per game), with nine touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 22 catches for 253 yards (23.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Rahjai Harris has racked up 151 carries for 553 yards (50.3 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Tyler Snead’s 764 receiving yards (69.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 61 receptions with four touchdowns.
- C.J. Johnson has put together a 510-yard season so far (51.0 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 34 passes.
- Audie Omotosho’s 36 receptions this season have resulted in 475 yards (47.5 ypg) and three touchdowns.