The Iowa State Cyclones (6-5, 4-4 Big 12) and TCU Horned Frogs (5-6, 3-5 Big 12) will battle in clash of Big 12 rivals at Jack Trice Stadium in Ames, Iowa. The Horned Frogs (on the moneyline to win) take the field as visitors on November 26, 2021 at 4:30 PM ET against the Cyclones ( ). The point total for the contest is set at points.
The insights in what follows use the latest odds as of November 26, 2021 at 4:24 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Iowa State Vs. TCU Odds
|Iowa State (-15)||Under (61)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|Iowa State||Stats (Rank)||TCU|
|31.5 (45)||Points Per Game||30.0 (56)|
|21.2 (32)||Points Per Game Against||33.7 (112)|
|269.5 (24)||Pass Yards||223.4 (70)|
|185.7 (20)||Pass Yards Against||237.7 (92)|
|158.5 (67)||Rush Yards||197.0 (29)|
|120.5 (26)||Rush Yards Against||179.2 (103)|
|9 (37)||Giveaways||6 (13)|
|10 (57)||Takeaways||11 (42)|
Iowa State Vs. TCU Betting Insights
Iowa State Stats And Trends
- Iowa State’s record against the spread is 4-6-0.
- The Cyclones are unbeaten ATS (2-0) as a 15-point favorite or greater this year.
- Iowa State has played 11 games this season, and five of them have gone over the total.
- Iowa State games have finished with more than 61 points three times so far this year.
- Cyclones games this season have posted an average total of 52.2, which is 8.8 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
Iowa State has an edge against TCU in the past four matchups between these two squads, recording a 3-1 record in those games. Iowa State outscored TCU 114-82 in those four head-to-head matchups.
TCU Stats And Trends
- TCU has two wins against the spread this year.
- TCU has played 11 games this season, and five of them have hit the over.
- So far this season, five TCU games have featured more than 61 points scored.
- Games involving the Horned Frogs this year have averaged 59.6 points per game, a 1.4-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Iowa State Players To Watch
- Brock Purdy has been a dual threat to lead Iowa State in both passing and rushing. He has 2,722 passing yards (247.5 ypg), completing 73.4% of his passes and collecting 16 touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 226 yards (20.5 ypg) on 79 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, Breece Hall, has carried the ball 235 times for 1,230 yards (111.8 per game), with 17 touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 34 passes for 263 yards (23.9 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Xavier Hutchinson’s 846 receiving yards (76.9 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 75 receptions and five touchdowns.
- Charlie Kolar has totaled 638 receiving yards (63.8 yards per game) and five touchdowns, hauling in 52 passes this year.
- Tarique Milton’s 15 grabs have turned into 278 yards (30.9 ypg) and three touchdowns.
TCU Players To Watch
- Max Duggan has thrown for 1,832 yards (203.6 ypg) to lead TCU, completing 64.7% of his passes and collecting 14 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 324 rushing yards (36.0 ypg) on 91 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Zach Evans’ team-high 641 rushing yards (106.8 per game) have come on 92 carries, with five touchdowns this year. He’s also added 10 catches for 130 yards (21.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Kendre Miller has rushed for 623 yards (62.3 per game) on 83 carries with seven touchdowns.
- Quentin Johnston’s 615 receiving yards (76.9 yards per game) lead the team. He has 31 receptions with six touchdowns.
- Derius Davis has reeled in 33 passes for 472 yards (42.9 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Taye Barber’s 28 receptions this season have resulted in 443 yards (40.3 ypg) and two touchdowns.