The Portland Trail Blazers (5-6) aim to halt a five-game road losing skid at the Phoenix Suns (6-3) on Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The Suns () meet the Trail Blazers ( to win) on Wednesday at 9:00 PM ET. This matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting trends in the article below reflect odds as of November 10, 2021 at 9:01 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Suns Vs Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of November 10
Suns: Dario Saric: Out (Knee), Deandre Ayton: Out (Leg), Landry Shamet: Out (Foot)
Trail Blazers: Tony Snell: Probable (Foot)
|Spread Pick||Trail Blazers (+5)|
|Total Pick||Under (225)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Suns Vs Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Suns Avg. (Rank)||Trail Blazers Avg. (Rank)|
|110.1 (9th)||Points Scored||110.2 (8th)|
|109.2 (20th)||Points Allowed||108.3 (18th)|
|45.1 (18th)||Rebounds||47.5 (5th)|
|8.6 (27th)||Off. Rebounds||10.7 (12th)|
|10.4 (26th)||3pt Made||14.8 (2nd)|
|27.3 (3rd)||Assists||23.6 (13th)|
|13.8 (17th)||Turnovers||13.3 (22nd)|
Suns Key Players
Trail Blazers Key Players
- Phoenix has beaten the spread four times in nine games.
- The Suns have one win ATS (1-3-1) as a 5-point favorite or greater this year.
- Phoenix has played nine games this season, and three of them have hit the over.
- Phoenix and its opponent have broken the 225-point mark three times this season.
- Suns games this season have posted an average total of 221.8, which is 3.2 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Portland has four wins in 11 games against the spread this year.
- Out of 11 Portland games so far this season, four have gone over the total.
- Portland’s games have gone over 225 points on four occasions this year.
- The average total for Trail Blazers games is 225.8 points, 0.8 more than this game’s over/under.