The Dayton Flyers (0-0) battle the UIC Flames (0-0) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 9, 2021. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Flyers’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Flames ( ).
The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of November 9, 2021 at 7:15 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Dayton Vs UIC Betting Lines
Dayton Vs UIC Stat Rankings (2020-21)
|Dayton Avg. (Rank)||UIC Avg. (Rank)|
|69.8 (215th)||Points Scored||67.8 (260th)|
|67.8 (98th)||Points Allowed||72.9 (246th)|
|33.0 (277th)||Rebounds||34.9 (193rd)|
|6.7 (333rd)||Off. Rebounds||8.4 (265th)|
|8.0 (105th)||3pt Made||8.0 (105th)|
|13.5 (146th)||Assists||13.4 (155th)|
|13.5 (116th)||Turnovers||13.0 (149th)|
Dayton Vs UIC Betting Trends
- Dayton’s record against the spread last season was 13-11-0.
- The Flyers didn’t have a win ATS (0-1) as a 14-point favorite or greater last season.
- Last season, 13 of Dayton’s 24 games went over the point total.
- Dayton games finished with more than 135.5 points 10 times last year.
- The over/under in this game is 135.5 points, 1.1 higher than the average total in Flyers games last season.
- UIC’s record against the spread last year was 11-16-0.
- In 21 UIC games last season, 12 of them went over the total.
- Last season, 15 UIC games featured more than 135.5 points scored.
- The average total points scored in Flames games last year (135.5) is 5.6 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Dayton Impact Players
- Ibi Watson put up 15.7 points, 1.9 assists and 4.1 rebounds per game last season.
- Jordy Tshimanga was tops on his team in rebounds per game (7.7) last year, and also put up 6.7 points and 0.6 assists. At the other end, he posted 0.5 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Mustapha Amzil averaged 9.9 points, 5.6 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest last year. Defensively, he posted 0.7 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Zimi Nwokeji posted 5.9 points, 2.4 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game last year, shooting 45.3% from the field.
UIC Impact Players
- Teyvion Kirk scored 14.3 points, grabbed 6.8 rebounds and distributed 5.4 assists per game last season.
- Jamie Ahale made 2.1 threes per game a season ago.
- Kirk and Michael Diggins were defensive standouts last season, with Kirk averaging 1.0 steal per game and Diggins collecting 0.8 blocks per contest.