The Duquesne Dukes (0-0) face the Rider Broncs (0-0) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 9, 2021. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Dukes’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Broncs ( ).
The betting trends in what follows use the latest odds as of November 9, 2021 at 7:16 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Duquesne Vs Rider Betting Lines
Duquesne Vs Rider Stat Rankings (2020-21)
|Duquesne Avg. (Rank)||Rider Avg. (Rank)|
|66.9 (275th)||Points Scored||67.5 (264th)|
|67.1 (84th)||Points Allowed||74.0 (272nd)|
|36.3 (112th)||Rebounds||33.3 (266th)|
|11.4 (61st)||Off. Rebounds||9.0 (225th)|
|6.4 (260th)||3pt Made||6.3 (273rd)|
|13.4 (155th)||Assists||12.3 (232nd)|
|12.7 (166th)||Turnovers||12.0 (224th)|
Duquesne Vs Rider Betting Trends
- Duquesne was 10-8-0 against the spread last year.
- As a 7.5-point favorite or more, the Dukes had one win ATS (1-2) last season.
- Duquesne had 11 of its 18 games go over the point total last year.
- Four times last season, Duquesne and its opponent combined for more than 149 points.
- The over/under for this game is 149 points, 12.7 more than the average point total for Dukes games a year ago.
- Rider had 10 wins in 23 games against the spread last year.
- The Broncs won twice ATS (2-2) as underdogs of 7.5 points or more last season.
- Rider had 14 of its 23 games hit the over last year.
- There were five Rider games last season with more than 149 points scored.
- Games involving the Broncs last year averaged 139.8 points per game, a 9.2-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Duquesne Impact Players
- Marcus Weathers put up a team-leading 15.3 points per contest last year. He also posted 7.5 rebounds and 1.5 assists, shooting 48.1% from the field.
- Michael Hughes posted a team-best 7.9 rebounds per game last season. He also put up 10.8 points and 2.1 assists, shooting 51.0% from the floor.
- Tavian Dunn-Martin was tops on his squad in assists per contest (3.6) last year, and also averaged 10.2 points and 2.4 rebounds. At the other end, he put up 1.0 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Chad Baker put up 9.5 points, 1.1 assists and 2.9 rebounds per contest last year.
- Toby Okani posted 4.7 points, 3.5 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game last season. At the other end, he delivered 0.8 steals and 0.6 blocks.
Rider Impact Players
- Dwight Murray Jr. scored 15.8 points, pulled down 6.0 rebounds and dished out 4.1 assists per game last season.
- Rodney Henderson knocked down 1.7 threes per game a season ago.
- Murray Jr. averaged 1.0 steal per game, while Tyrel Bladen notched 0.6 blocks per contest.