The Florida International Panthers (0-0) take on the Georgia Bulldogs (0-0) on Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at Stegeman Coliseum. It begins at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bulldogs’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Panthers ( ).
This article uses lines updated as of November 9, 2021 at 7:17 PM ET. See all the current odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Georgia Vs Florida International Betting Lines
Georgia Vs Florida International Stat Rankings (2020-21)
|Georgia Avg. (Rank)||Florida International Avg. (Rank)|
|77.5 (41st)||Points Scored||73.2 (117th)|
|78.0 (317th)||Points Allowed||76.2 (297th)|
|37.2 (80th)||Rebounds||32.1 (306th)|
|12.2 (33rd)||Off. Rebounds||9.3 (203rd)|
|6.3 (273rd)||3pt Made||10.5 (6th)|
|14.9 (73rd)||Assists||14.6 (85th)|
|15.9 (13th)||Turnovers||14.2 (65th)|
Georgia Vs Florida International Betting Trends
- Georgia had 13 wins in 26 games against the spread last season.
- The Bulldogs won twice ATS (2-2) as a 7.5-point favorite or greater last season.
- Georgia had 14 of its 26 games go over the point total last season.
- A total of 13 times last year, Georgia and its opponent combined for more than 152.5 points.
- The over/under in this matchup is 152.5 points, 0.7 fewer than the average total in last season’s Bulldogs contests.
- Florida International covered the spread eight times in 25 games last season.
- As a 7.5-point underdog or more, the Panthers had one win ATS (1-7) last year.
- Florida International had 16 of its 25 games go over the point total last season.
- Last season, 12 Florida International games featured over 152.5 points scored.
- Panthers games averaged 148.6 total points last season, 3.9 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Georgia Impact Players
- Toumani Camara led his team in rebounds per contest (7.7) last season, and also averaged 12.8 points and 1.6 assists. Defensively, he averages 1.2 steals and 1.1 blocks.
- Justin Kier averaged 9.5 points, 2.4 assists and 3.7 rebounds per contest last year.
- Tye Fagan posted 9.2 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game last season, shooting 58.7% from the floor.
- P.J. Horne put up 8.5 points, 0.5 assists and 3.4 rebounds per contest last year.
Florida International Impact Players
- Antonio Daye Jr. scored 16.8 points and dished out 4.5 assists per game last season.
- Dimon Carrigan hauled in an average of 6.1 boards in each contest while scoring 6.7 points per game last season.
- Eric Lovett knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest a season ago.
- Daye averaged 2.4 takeaways per game, while Carrigan compiled 2.4 rejections per contest.