The Georgia Southern Eagles (0-0) battle the Ball State Cardinals (0-0) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 9, 2021. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Eagles’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Cardinals ( ).
This article references lines valid as of November 9, 2021 at 7:19 PM ET. Find all the latest odds for this game in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Georgia Southern Vs Ball State Betting Lines
Georgia Southern Vs Ball State Stat Rankings (2020-21)
|Georgia Southern Avg. (Rank)||Ball State Avg. (Rank)|
|70.5 (199th)||Points Scored||74.8 (82nd)|
|67.9 (102nd)||Points Allowed||75.5 (290th)|
|36.2 (120th)||Rebounds||36.8 (93rd)|
|11.3 (74th)||Off. Rebounds||9.7 (174th)|
|7.5 (142nd)||3pt Made||8.6 (60th)|
|12.1 (246th)||Assists||14.0 (113th)|
|13.6 (110th)||Turnovers||14.4 (57th)|
Georgia Southern Vs Ball State Betting Trends
- Georgia Southern’s record against the spread last season was 12-16-0.
- The Eagles went 3-3 as 2.5-point favorites or more last season.
- In 25 Georgia Southern games last year, 11 of them went over the total.
- Georgia Southern games finished with more than 137.5 points 13 times last year.
- The over/under in this game is 137.5 points, 1.0 higher than the average total in Eagles games last season.
- Ball State was 9-14-0 against the spread last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 2.5 points or greater, the Cardinals went 4-9 last year.
- Last year, 17 of Ball State’s 22 games went over the point total.
- Ball State’s games finished with over 137.5 points scored 17 times last year.
- The average total points scored in Cardinals games last year (137.5) is 7.4 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Georgia Southern Impact Players
- Eric Boone led his squad in assists per contest (2.9) last season, and also posted 10.8 points and 3.6 rebounds. Defensively, he delivered 2.2 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Zack Bryant put up 13.6 points and 2.6 assists per contest last year — both team highs. He also posted 2.6 rebounds, shooting 44.0% from the field and 33.8% from beyond the arc with 1.2 made 3-pointers per game.
- Elijah McCadden posted 10.1 points, 2.0 assists and 4.8 rebounds per game last year.
- Prince Gilliam Toyambi led the Eagles at 5.8 rebounds per contest last season, while also posting 0.2 assists and 5.6 points.
- Kamari Brown averaged 6.9 points, 0.8 assists and 2.8 rebounds per contest last year.
Ball State Impact Players
- Ishmael El-Amin scored 16.2 points and distributed 2.9 assists per game last season.
- Brachen Hazen hauled in an average of 5.9 boards in each contest while scoring 10.2 points per game last season.
- El-Amin hit an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
- El-Amin and Hazen were defensive standouts last season, with El-Amin averaging 1.2 steals per game and Hazen collecting 0.6 blocks per contest.