The Ohio Bobcats (0-0) battle the Belmont Bruins (0-0) on Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at Convocation Center (OH). It begins at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bruins’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Bobcats ( ).
This article refers to betting data valid as of November 9, 2021 at 7:25 PM ET. Find all the latest odds for this game in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Belmont Vs Ohio Betting Lines
Belmont Vs Ohio Stat Rankings (2020-21)
|Belmont Avg. (Rank)||Ohio Avg. (Rank)|
|81.3 (16th)||Points Scored||79.0 (30th)|
|69.1 (140th)||Points Allowed||73.1 (256th)|
|35.7 (143rd)||Rebounds||35.4 (162nd)|
|8.8 (243rd)||Off. Rebounds||9.9 (158th)|
|9.0 (43rd)||3pt Made||8.4 (72nd)|
|18.2 (6th)||Assists||17.5 (9th)|
|11.6 (252nd)||Turnovers||11.4 (265th)|
Belmont Vs Ohio Betting Trends
- Belmont had 17 wins in 30 games against the spread last season.
- The Bruins had an ATS record of 15-11 as 4-point favorites or greater last season.
- Out of 30 Belmont games last season, 16 went over the total.
- Belmont games finished with more than 156 points 12 times last season.
- The over/under in this game is 156 points, 7.4 higher than the average total in Bruins games last season.
- Ohio had 15 wins in 24 games against the spread last season.
- As 4-point underdogs or greater, the Bobcats went 3-2 against the spread last season.
- Ohio had 13 of its 24 games go over the point total last season.
- Ohio’s games went over 156 points on eight occasions last season.
- Bobcats games averaged 148.3 total points last season, 7.7 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Belmont Impact Players
- Grayson Murphy was tops on his team in both rebounds (8.0) and assists (5.7) per contest last season, and also posted 11.0 points. Defensively, he put up 2.3 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Nick Muszynski averaged 15.1 points and 1.7 assists per game last year — both team highs. He also put up 5.6 rebounds, shooting 58.7% from the field.
- Luke Smith put up 12.5 points, 2.2 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game last season. Defensively, he posted 2.0 steals and 0.0 blocks.
- Ben Sheppard put up 10.5 points, 4.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest last year. Defensively, he averaged 1.0 steals and 0.1 blocks.
- Jacobi Wood posted 11.2 points, 2.2 assists and 2.3 rebounds per game last season.
Ohio Impact Players
- Jason Preston scored 15.2 points per game last season to go with 6.9 assists.
- Dwight Wilson averaged 7.6 boards per game in addition to his 14.7 PPG average.
- Ben Roderick made 2.5 threes per game a season ago.
- Preston averaged 1.5 steals per game, while Ben Vander Plas notched 0.6 blocks per contest.