The Providence Friars (0-0) hit the court against the Fairfield Stags (0-0) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 9, 2021 on FS1. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Friars’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Stags ( ).
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of November 9, 2021 at 7:29 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Providence Vs Fairfield Betting Lines
Providence Vs Fairfield Stat Rankings (2020-21)
|Providence Avg. (Rank)||Fairfield Avg. (Rank)|
|68.8 (237th)||Points Scored||62.0 (336th)|
|70.3 (179th)||Points Allowed||65.5 (50th)|
|35.4 (162nd)||Rebounds||35.4 (162nd)|
|10.3 (129th)||Off. Rebounds||9.9 (158th)|
|6.3 (273rd)||3pt Made||6.2 (281st)|
|13.2 (173rd)||Assists||10.2 (334th)|
|11.4 (265th)||Turnovers||12.0 (224th)|
Providence Vs Fairfield Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Providence was 11-13-0 last year.
- The Friars didn’t have a win ATS (0-1) as a 15-point favorite or more last year.
- There were 11 Providence games (out of 25) that went over the total last season.
- In 15 games last season, Providence and its opponent combined to score more than 132.5 points.
- The point total average for Friars games last season was 139.9, 7.4 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
- Fairfield had 12 wins in 26 games against the spread last year.
- In 26 Fairfield games last season, 11 of them hit the over.
- There were 10 Fairfield games last season with more than 132.5 points scored.
- Stags games averaged 128.8 total points last season, 3.7 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Providence Impact Players
- Nate Watson paced his team in rebounds per game (6.5) last season, and also posted 16.6 points and 0.6 assists. Defensively, he averages 0.4 steals and 1.0 blocked shot.
- A.J. Reeves posted 9.4 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game last year, shooting 34.9% from the floor and 32.2% from downtown with 1.8 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Noah Horchler averaged 6.6 points, 0.6 assists and 5.5 rebounds per contest last year.
- Greg Gantt posted 4.0 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest last season. Defensively, he posted 0.6 steals and 0.3 blocks.
Fairfield Impact Players
- Jake Wojcik averaged 13.5 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game last season.
- Chris Maidoh averaged 5.7 boards per game and Caleb Green dished out 2.8 assists per game.
- Wojcik knocked down 1.9 threes per game a season ago.
- Jesus Cruz averaged 1.2 steals per game, while Maidoh notched 0.7 blocks per contest.