The Toledo Rockets (0-0) take on the Valparaiso Beacons (0-0) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 9, 2021. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Rockets’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Beacons ( ).
This article refers to odds current as of November 9, 2021 at 7:37 PM ET. Browse all the current odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Toledo Vs Valparaiso Betting Lines
Toledo Vs Valparaiso Stat Rankings (2020-21)
|Toledo Avg. (Rank)||Valparaiso Avg. (Rank)|
|81.9 (8th)||Points Scored||65.0 (310th)|
|73.0 (251st)||Points Allowed||67.9 (102nd)|
|37.5 (69th)||Rebounds||32.9 (279th)|
|10.6 (114th)||Off. Rebounds||7.4 (319th)|
|10.4 (7th)||3pt Made||6.8 (227th)|
|15.8 (39th)||Assists||12.7 (210th)|
|11.0 (286th)||Turnovers||11.7 (246th)|
Toledo Vs Valparaiso Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Toledo was 18-10-0 last year.
- The Rockets’ ATS record as 4-point favorites or greater was 13-7 last year.
- Toledo had 17 of its 29 games go over the point total last year.
- A total of 20 times last year, Toledo and its opponent combined to score more than 144.5 points.
- The point total average for Rockets games last season was 148.7, 4.2 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
- Valparaiso covered the spread 11 times in 28 games last year.
- The Beacons had an ATS record of 5-5-1 as underdogs of 4 points or more last year.
- There were six Valparaiso games (out of 28) that hit the over last year.
- Valparaiso games had over 144.5 points six times last year.
- The over/under for this game is 7.7 points higher than the average scoring total for Beacons games last season (136.8).
Toledo Impact Players
- Setric Millner Jr posted a team-high 6.8 rebounds per contest last year. He also averaged 12.8 points and 2.5 assists, shooting 46.5% from the field.
- Ryan Rollins averaged 13.8 points, 2.6 assists and 5.3 rebounds per game last season.
- Spencer Littleson put up 13.5 points, 3.0 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest last season, shooting 49.5% from the floor and 47.6% from downtown (10th in the country) with 3.5 made 3-pointers per contest (fourth in the country).
- JT Shumate posted 11.3 points, 4.5 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game last season. Defensively, he averaged 0.5 steals and 1.3 blocked shots.
Valparaiso Impact Players
- Ben Krikke averaged 12.3 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 1.0 assist per game last season.
- Donovan Clay pulled down 5.5 rebounds per game, while Daniel Sackey averaged 3.5 assists per contest.
- Sheldon Edwards knocked down 1.3 threes per game a season ago.
- Sackey averaged 1.2 takeaways per game, while Clay compiled 1.3 rejections per contest.