Pac-12 foes will meet when the Utah Utes (6-3, 5-1 Pac-12) meet the Arizona Wildcats (1-8, 1-5 Pac-12). The Wildcats (on the moneyline to win) serve as host on November 13, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET against the Utes ( ). The point total for the game is set at points.
The insights in what follows reference odds valid as of November 11, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Utah Vs. Arizona Odds
|Utah (-24.5)||Under (54)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|35.4 (23)||Points Per Game||16.0 (125)|
|23.2 (52)||Points Per Game Against||28.6 (82)|
|215.8 (80)||Pass Yards||215.3 (82)|
|205.6 (41)||Pass Yards Against||182.4 (21)|
|218.9 (14)||Rush Yards||137.1 (88)|
|143.7 (64)||Rush Yards Against||174.3 (95)|
|9 (62)||Giveaways||18 (129)|
|9 (56)||Takeaways||6 (100)|
Utah Vs. Arizona Betting Insights
Utah Stats And Trends
- Against the spread, Utah is 4-4-0 this season.
- Utah has seen six of its nine games hit the over.
- Utah’s games have had more than 54 points scored on six occasions this season.
- The over/under for this game is 54 points, 1.5 more than the average point total for Utes games this season.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
Utah has an edge against Arizona in the last two matchups between these two squads, putting together a 2-0 record in those games. Utah has had the scoring advantage in those two matchups, totaling 72 points while Arizona scored 34.
Arizona Stats And Trends
- Arizona has covered the spread five times in nine games.
- The Wildcats are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 24.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- Out of nine Arizona games so far this year, three have hit the over.
- Arizona’s games have gone over 54 points scored only twice this season.
- Wildcats games average 52.0 total points, 2.0 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Utah Players To Watch
- Cameron Rising has thrown for 1,458 yards (182.3 ypg) to lead Utah, completing 63.5% of his passes and collecting 12 touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 299 rushing yards (37.4 ypg) on 41 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Tavion Thomas, has carried the ball 122 times for 742 yards (82.4 per game), with 14 touchdowns this year.
- This season Micah Bernard has rushed for 394 yards (49.3 per game) on 63 carries with two touchdowns, while also catching 18 passes for 151 yards (18.9 per game) and one touchdown.
- Devaughn Vele’s team-high 318 receiving yards (39.8 yards per game) have come on 17 receptions with one touchdown.
- Brant Kuithe has racked up 313 receiving yards (34.8 yards per game) and four touchdowns, hauling in 32 passes this year.
- Dalton Kincaid’s 21 receptions are good enough for 312 yards (39.0 ypg) and four touchdowns.
Arizona Players To Watch
- Will Plummer has 836 passing yards (119.4 ypg) to lead Arizona, completing 56% of his passes and throwing two touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 121 rushing yards (17.3 ypg) on 34 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Drake Anderson’s team-high 265 rushing yards (33.1 per game) have come on 72 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Michael Wiley has rushed for 249 yards (31.1 per game) on 76 carries with two touchdowns, while also catching 18 passes for 154 yards (19.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Stanley Berryhill III’s 554 receiving yards (61.6 yards per game) lead the team. He has 64 receptions with one touchdown.
- Tayvian Cunningham has put up a 299-yard season so far (37.4 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 18 passes.
- Brian Casteel’s 28 receptions have netted him 263 yards (32.9 ypg) and one touchdown.