NFL action in Week 7 at SoFi Stadium will see the Los Angeles Rams and Darrell Henderson face off against the Detroit Lions at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday. In this piece we’ll dig into Henderson’s stats and trends to help you make good predictions among his prop bets for this contest.
Darrell Henderson Player Props Vs The Lions
2021 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||3||3|
|Games w/1+ TDs||4||1|
|Games w/2+ TDs||0||0|
Darrell Henderson’s Rushing Trends
- Henderson has carried the ball 81 times for a team-high 372 yards (62.0 per game), with four touchdowns.
- He averages 4.6 yards per carry (17th in NFL).
- Henderson has churned out 372 rushing yards to rank 10th in the NFL, and his four TDs on the ground rank eighth.
Henderson’s Receiving Trends
- He’s also tacked on 12 catches for 119 yards (19.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- With 119 yards on 12 receptions, Henderson ranks 103rd in the league with 9.9 yards per catch this season.
This Week’s Predictions
|Henderson (2021)||League AVG (2021)||vs Lions (2021)||Prediction|
|83.5+ Rushing Yards||16.7%||19.4%||50%||25.4%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||66.7%||40.9%||50.0%||59.3%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||0%||7.9%||12.5%||4.1%|
|20.5+ Receiving Yards||50%||75%||84%||61.6%|
|1+ Receiving TDs||16.7%||25.0%||36.0%||22.6%|
|2+ Receiving TDs||0%||4.3%||4.0%||1.5%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from