Jared Goff will hope to make a difference for the Detroit Lions when they square off against the Los Angeles Rams at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday in Week 7 of the NFL season. Let’s examine all of the prop bets available for Goff’s in this contest, using stats and trends to help you make good predictions.
Jared Goff Player Props Vs The Rams
2021 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||2||2|
|Games w/1+ TDs||3||0|
|Games w/2+ TDs||3||0|
Jared Goff’s Passing Trends
- Goff has passed for 1,505 yards (250.8 per game) while completing 66.8% of his passes (159-for-238), with seven touchdowns and four interceptions.
- Goff is averaging 6.3 yards per attempt as a passer this season, which ranks 33rd in the NFL.
- Goff is 20th in the league with seven passing TDs, and 17th with 1,505 passing yards.
Goff’s Rushing Trends
- He’s also contributed in the ground game, with 73 rushing yards (12.2 ypg) on 12 carries.
- He averages 6.1 yards per carry.
This Week’s Predictions
|Goff (2021)||League AVG (2021)||vs Rams (2021)||Prediction|
|259.5+ Passing Yards||33.3%||47.9%||28.6%||34%|
|1+ Passing TDs||50%||81.3%||71.4%||59.3%|
|2+ Passing TDs||50%||52.1%||14.3%||41.3%|
|7.5+ Rushing Yards||50%||98.2%||100%||68.5%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||0%||40.9%||33.3%||13.4%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||0%||7.9%||16.7%||5.2%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from