Elijah Mitchell and his San Francisco 49ers teammates face the Indianapolis Colts in a Week 7 NFL matchup at 8:20 PM ET on Sunday. In this piece we’ll dig into Mitchell’s stats and trends to help you make good predictions among his prop bets for this outing.
Elijah Mitchell Player Props Vs The Colts
2021 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||1||0|
|Games w/1+ TDs||1||0|
|Games w/2+ TDs||0||0|
Elijah Mitchell’s Rushing Trends
- Mitchell has run for a team-leading 189 yards on 45 attempts (37.8 yards per game) and scored one touchdown.
- He averages 4.2 rushing yards per attempt, 30th in the league.
- Mitchell’s 189 yards rank 44th in the league, and his one TD on the ground rank 41st.
Mitchell’s Receiving Trends
- He also averages 6.0 receiving yards per game, catching four passes for 30 yards.
- So far this season, Mitchell has gained 7.5 yards per reception.
This Week’s Predictions
|Mitchell (2021)||League AVG (2021)||vs Colts (2021)||Prediction|
|61.5+ Rushing Yards||20%||37.3%||50%||29.7%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||20%||40.7%||12.5%||20.7%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||0%||8.1%||0.0%||1%|
|9.5+ Receiving Yards||40%||93.9%||90.9%||59.5%|
|1+ Receiving TDs||0%||25.1%||27.3%||10%|
|2+ Receiving TDs||0%||4.1%||12.1%||3.5%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from