Week 7 of the NFL season features Jonathan Taylor and the Indianapolis Colts matching up against the San Francisco 49ers at 8:20 PM ET on Sunday. In this article we break down all of Taylor’s prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best predictions.
Jonathan Taylor Player Props Vs The 49ers
2021 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||1||1|
|Games w/1+ TDs||3||1|
|Games w/2+ TDs||1||0|
Jonathan Taylor’s Rushing Trends
- Taylor has racked up a team-high 472 rushing yards (78.7 per game) and scored four touchdowns.
- He ranks seventh in the NFL with 5.4 rushing yards per attempt.
- Taylor has totaled 472 rushing yards and four rushing touchdowns to rank fifth and eighth, respectively, in those categories.
Taylor’s Receiving Trends
- He’s also caught 15 passes for 210 yards (35.0 per game) with one touchdown.
- So far this season, Taylor has gained 14.0 yards per reception, which ranks 33rd in the league.
This Week’s Predictions
|Taylor (2021)||League AVG (2021)||vs 49ers (2021)||Prediction|
|68.5+ Rushing Yards||33.3%||30.2%||22.2%||30.1%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||50%||40.7%||55.6%||50.2%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||16.7%||8.1%||0.0%||11.4%|
|15.5+ Receiving Yards||33.3%||84.4%||76.9%||50.6%|
|1+ Receiving TDs||16.7%||25.1%||30.8%||21.3%|
|2+ Receiving TDs||0%||4.1%||0.0%||0.5%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from