NFL action in Week 7 will see Jimmy Garoppolo and the San Francisco 49ers face off against the Indianapolis Colts at 8:20 PM ET on Sunday. In this article we dig into all of Garoppolo’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best predictions.
Jimmy Garoppolo Player Props Vs The Colts
2021 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||2||0|
|Games w/1+ TDs||4||1|
|Games w/2+ TDs||1||0|
Jimmy Garoppolo’s Passing Trends
- Garoppolo has passed for 925 yards (185.0 per game) while completing 66.1% of his passes (78-for-118), with five touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Garoppolo ranks 11th in the NFL with 7.8 yards per attempt as a passer (925 total yards passing).
- Garoppolo’s five passing touchdowns and 925 yards rank 27th and 28th, respectively, in league play.
Garoppolo’s Rushing Trends
- He’s also contributed in the ground game, with 26 rushing yards (5.2 ypg) on 15 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- He picks up 1.7 rushing yards per carry.
This Week’s Predictions
|Garoppolo (2021)||League AVG (2021)||vs Colts (2021)||Prediction|
|198.5+ Passing Yards||40%||76.7%||83.3%||55.4%|
|1+ Passing TDs||80%||80.6%||83.3%||80.9%|
|2+ Passing TDs||20%||51.0%||83.3%||39.7%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||20%||40.7%||12.5%||20.7%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from