NFL play in Week 7 will see the Indianapolis Colts and Carson Wentz match up against the San Francisco 49ers at 8:20 PM ET on Sunday. In this article we dig into all of Wentz’s prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best predictions.
Carson Wentz Player Props Vs The 49ers
2021 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||4||2|
|Games w/1+ TDs||5||0|
|Games w/2+ TDs||4||0|
Carson Wentz’s Passing Trends
- Wentz has passed for 1,545 yards (257.5 per game) while completing 64.2% of his passes (124-for-193), with nine touchdowns and one interception.
- Wentz averages 8.0 yards per attempt as a passer this season, which ranks 10th in the NFL.
- Wentz’s 1,545 passing yards and nine passing touchdowns rank 13th and 16th, respectively, in NFL action.
Wentz’s Rushing Trends
- He’s also contributed in the ground game, with 74 rushing yards (12.3 ypg) on 18 carries.
- He picks up 4.1 yards per carry (74 yards on 18 attempts).
This Week’s Predictions
|Wentz (2021)||League AVG (2021)||vs 49ers (2021)||Prediction|
|190.5+ Passing Yards||100%||81.6%||60%||87.7%|
|1+ Passing TDs||83.3%||80.6%||80.0%||82.1%|
|2+ Passing TDs||66.7%||51.0%||60.0%||63.1%|
|9.5+ Rushing Yards||33.3%||98%||88.9%||55.3%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||0%||40.7%||55.6%||19%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||0%||8.1%||0.0%||1%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from