Pacific Division rivals face one another when the Golden State Warriors (1-0) welcome in the Los Angeles Clippers (0-0) at Chase Center, tipping off at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, October 21, 2021. It’s the first matchup between the teams this year. The Warriors () will play host against the visiting Clippers ( to win) starting at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday on TNT. This game’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from sportsbook as of October 21, 2021, 10:01 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Warriors Vs Clippers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of October 21
Warriors: Klay Thompson: Out (Achilles), James Wiseman: Out (Knee), Jonathan Kuminga: Out (Knee)
Clippers: Nicolas Batum: Out (Personal), Kawhi Leonard: Out (Knee), Serge Ibaka: Out (Back), Keon Johnson: Out (Illness), Jason Preston: Out (Foot)
|Spread Pick||Clippers (+4)|
|Total Pick||Under (229)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Warriors Vs Clippers Stat Rankings (2020-21)
|Warriors Avg. (Rank)||Clippers Avg. (Rank)|
|113.7 (11th)||Points Scored||114.0 (10th)|
|112.7 (18th)||Points Allowed||107.8 (4th)|
|43.0 (22nd)||Rebounds||44.2 (16th)|
|8.0 (29th)||Off. Rebounds||9.4 (20th)|
|14.6 (3rd)||3pt Made||14.3 (6th)|
|27.7 (1st)||Assists||24.4 (16th)|
|14.6 (3rd)||Turnovers||12.4 (24th)|
Warriors Key Players (Stats from 2020-21)
|Otto Porter Jr.||28||9.7||5.4||2.0||0.6||0.1||1.4|
Clippers Key Players (Stats from 2020-21)
- Golden State’s record against the spread last year was 32-35-0.
- The Warriors had an ATS record of 12-7 as 4-point favorites or greater last year.
- In 72 Golden State games last season, 26 of them hit the over.
- Golden State’s games had more than 229 points scored on 26 occasions last year.
- Warriors games last season posted an average total of 228.6, which is 0.4 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Los Angeles covered the spread 36 times in 72 games last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 4 points or greater, the Clippers went 3-3 last season.
- Last year, 32 of Los Angeles’ 72 games went over the point total.
- Los Angeles games had over 229 points 27 times last season.
- Clippers games averaged 224.0 total points last season, 5.0 fewer than the total for this matchup.