The Brooklyn Nets (0-1) travel in Atlantic Division action versus the Philadelphia 76ers (1-0) on Friday, October 22, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. It’s the first matchup between these teams this year. The Nets (on the spread) and 76ers ( to win) will meet Friday at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN. This game has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from sportsbook as of October 22, 2021, 6:04 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets Vs 76ers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of October 22
Nets: Kyrie Irving: Out (Not With Team)
76ers: Joel Embiid: Questionable (Knee), Ben Simmons: Doubtful (Conditioning), Shake Milton: Out (Ankle), Grant Riller: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||76ers (+2.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (226)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Nets Vs 76ers Stat Rankings (2020-21)
|Nets Avg. (Rank)||76ers Avg. (Rank)|
|118.6 (2nd)||Points Scored||113.6 (14th)|
|114.1 (21st)||Points Allowed||108.1 (6th)|
|44.4 (14th)||Rebounds||45.1 (9th)|
|8.9 (27th)||Off. Rebounds||10.0 (13th)|
|14.2 (7th)||3pt Made||11.3 (23rd)|
|26.8 (6th)||Assists||23.7 (22nd)|
|13.1 (17th)||Turnovers||13.7 (11th)|
Nets Key Players (Stats from 2020-21)
76ers Key Players (Stats from 2020-21)
- Brooklyn was 36-33-0 against the spread last year.
- The Nets’ ATS record as 2.5-point favorites or more was 22-24 last year.
- In 72 Brooklyn games last year, 39 of them hit the over.
- In 44 games last year, Brooklyn and its opponent combined to score more than 226 points.
- The over/under in this matchup is 226 points, 5.7 fewer than the average total in last season’s Nets contests.
- Against the spread, Philadelphia was 38-30-1 last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 2.5 points or greater, the 76ers went 6-6 last year.
- In 72 Philadelphia games last year, 32 of them hit the over.
- There were 32 Philadelphia games last year with more than 226 points scored.
- Games involving the 76ers last year averaged 222.6 points per game, a 3.4-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.