A pair of the nation’s top offenses meet when the UCF Knights (3-2, 1-1 AAC) take college football’s 22nd-ranked scoring offense into a matchup with the Memphis Tigers (4-3, 1-2 AAC), who have the No. 25 scoring offense. The Knights () welcome the Tigers ( on the moneyline to win) on October 22, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN2.
In this article we will provide you with the best odds available and break down what you need to know to place a bet on the game. That includes key metrics, betting trends, plus team and player stats.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 11, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
UCF Vs. Memphis Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
UCF Offense Vs. Memphis Defense
|Knights Offense||Stats (Rank)||Tigers Defense|
|36.8 (22)||Points/Gm||30.4 (99)|
|469.0 (20)||Yards/Gm||426.3 (100)|
|255.0 (47)||Pass Yards/Gm||277.6 (118)|
|214.0 (22)||Rush Yards/Gm||148.7 (72)|
|7.4 (74)||Yards/Pass||7.1 (64)|
|5.8 (6)||Yards/Rush||3.7 (49)|
|40.3% (60)||3rd Down %||45.4% (113)|
|5 (28)||Turnovers||2 (123)|
|7 (53)||Sacks||4 (107)|
Memphis Offense Vs. UCF Defense
|Memphis Offense||Stats (Rank)||UCF Defense|
|35.9 (25)||Points/Gm||27.4 (82)|
|487.3 (12)||Yards/Gm||365.8 (66)|
|307.6 (14)||Pass Yards/Gm||221.0 (58)|
|179.7 (42)||Rush Yards/Gm||144.8 (66)|
|9.5 (14)||Yards/Pass||6.7 (42)|
|4.8 (37)||Yards/Rush||3.8 (54)|
|46.9% (23)||3rd Down %||37.8% (68)|
|7 (71)||Turnovers||6 (65)|
|8 (69)||Sacks||5 (98)|
When UCF Has The Ball
- The Knights offense is 28th-ranked in college football in terms of turnovers allowed (5), and are playing the 123rd-ranked team in turnovers forced, the Tigers (2).
- UCF has the 20th-ranked offense in the FBS in yards per game (469.0). They will be up against a Memphis defense ranked 100th, allowing 426.3 yards per game.
- The Knights have the 22nd-ranked offense in the FBS (36.8 points per game), and will be facing the Tigers’ 99th-ranked defense (30.4 ppg).
- UCF averages 255.0 passing yards per game (47th in the FBS) compared to the 277.6 per game Memphis allows (118th in college football).
When Memphis Has The Ball
- The Tigers have the 25th-ranked offense in the FBS, averaging 35.9 points per game. The Knights’ defense is 82nd, allowing 27.4 points per contest.
- UCF’s defense ranks 66th in yards conceded per game (365.8), while Memphis’ offense is 12th in college football at 487.3 yards per game.
- The Tigers are 23rd in the FBS in third-down percentage (46.9%) and will be up against the 68th-ranked Knights defense in that category (37.8%).
- UCF’s defense allows 221.0 yards through the air per game (58th in the FBS). Memphis’ 307.6 passing yards per game is 14th in college football.
UCF Betting Trends And Insights
- UCF has won just one game against the spread this season.
- The Knights have covered the spread once when favored by 7.5 points or more this season (in three opportunities).
- UCF and its opponents have combined to hit the over four out of six times this season.
- The Knights have gone 2-2 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
Memphis Betting Trends And Insights
- Memphis has a record of 2-4-0 against the spread this year.
- So far this season, three out of Memphis’ six games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Tigers have split the two games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
UCF Players To Watch
- Dillon Gabriel has passed for 834 yards while completing 69.2% of his throws (72-of-104), with nine touchdowns and three interceptions (278.0 yards per game). He’s also rushed 24 times for 125 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 41.7 yards per game.
- Johnny Richardson has rushed for a team-high 299 yards on 43 attempts (59.8 yards per game) and one touchdown. He also has 83 receiving yards on six catches (16.6 yards per game) .
- Isaiah Bowser has 266 yards on 50 carries (88.7 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns.
- Ryan O’Keefe has 28 catches and paces his team with 315 receiving yards (63.0 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Brandon Johnson has contributed with 240 yards (on 20 catches) and five touchdowns.
- This season Jaylon Robinson is averaging 78.0 yards per game, with 12 catches for 234 yards and two touchdowns.
Memphis Players To Watch
- This year, Seth Henigan has racked up 2,153 passing yards (307.6 yards per game) while going 138-for-226 (61.1% completion percentage) and throwing 16 touchdowns and four interceptions.
- Brandon Thomas has rushed for a team-leading 642 yards on 107 carries (91.7 yards per game) while scoring seven touchdowns.
- So far this year Rodrigues Clark has run for 283 yards on 42 carries (47.2 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Calvin Austin III has grabbed 50 passes for a team-high 857 yards with eight touchdowns. He averages 122.4 yards per game.
- Sean Dykes has also chipped in with 27 receptions for 441 yards and five touchdowns.
- Javon Ivory has caught 17 passes for 315 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 52.5 yards per game this year.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from