You’ll see two hot teams when the Baltimore Ravens (4-1), winners of four straight, meet the Los Angeles Chargers (4-1), who are on a three-game winning run. The Chargers ( on the moneyline to win) hit the road on October 17, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET on CBS against the Ravens ( ). A total of points has been set for the contest.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 17, 2021, 12:48 PM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens Vs Chargers Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Chargers (+3)||Over (50.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||27.2 (10)||28.4 (6)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||23.4 (14)||23.2 (12)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.6 (2)||6.0 (10)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.3 (28)||6.0 (21)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||6 (17)||5 (8)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||5 (18)||7 (9)|
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimore has two wins against the spread this season.
- The Ravens don’t have a win ATS (0-3) as a 3-point favorite or greater this year.
- Out of five Baltimore games so far this year, three have hit the over.
- Baltimore’s games have had more than 50.5 points scored on three occasions this season.
- The over/under for this game is 50.5 points, 1.3 more than the average point total for Ravens games this season.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Chargers Betting Insights
- Los Angeles’ record against the spread is 4-1-0.
- The Chargers are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 3-point favorite or greater this year.
- One of Los Angeles’ five games has gone over the point total.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over 50.5 points scored twice this year.
- This season, Chargers games have resulted in an average scoring total of 50.6, which is 0.1 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Ravens Players to Watch
- Lamar Jackson has thrown for 1,519 yards, completing 67.1% of his passes and recording eight touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He’s also run for 341 yards (68.2 ypg) on 56 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Ty’Son Williams has been handed the ball 31 times this year and racked up 170 yards (34.0 per game) with one touchdown.
- Marquise Brown’s team-high 451 yards as a receiver have come on 28 receptions (out of 38 targets) with five touchdowns.
- Mark Andrews has caught 29 passes while averaging 80.0 yards per game and scoring two touchdowns.
- Sammy Watkins’ 18 grabs are good enough for 292 yards.
- Odafe Oweh paces the team with 3.0 sacks, and also has 3.0 TFL and 13 tackles.
- Patrick Queen, Baltimore’s leading tackler, has 33 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 1.0 sack this year.
- Anthony Averett leads the team with two interceptions, while also putting up 25 tackles and four passes defended.
Chargers Players to Watch
- Justin Herbert has racked up 1,576 yards on 67.1% passing while tossing 13 touchdown passes with three interceptions this season. He’s also rushed for 60 yards with one score.
- Austin Ekeler is his team’s leading rusher with 67 carries for 349 yards, or 69.8 per game. He’s found paydirt four times on the ground, as well. Ekeler has also chipped in with 23 catches for 194 yards and three receiving touchdowns.
- Larry Rountree III has run for 60 yards across 24 carries.
- Mike Williams’ 471 receiving yards (94.2 yards per game) are best on his team. He has 31 catches on 51 targets with six touchdowns.
- Keenan Allen has 34 receptions (on 53 targets) for a total of 369 yards (73.8 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Jared Cook has racked up 210 reciving yards (42.0 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
- Joey Bosa has 2.5 sacks to lead the team, and also has 14 tackles.
- Derwin James is the team’s leading tackler this year. He’s totaled 42 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception.
- Asante Samuel Jr. has a team-high two interceptions to go along with 16 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and five passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from