Week 6 of the NFL season travels to London, England, where the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-5) take the field against the Miami Dolphins (1-4) at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. The Jaguars ( moneyline odds to win) will take on the Dolphins ( ) on October 17, 2021 at 9:30 AM ET on CBS. The contest’s over/under is currently listed at .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 17, 2021, 8:48 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins Vs Jaguars Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Jaguars (+3)||Over (47.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||15.8 (31)||18.6 (28)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||30.8 (30)||30.4 (28)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||4.4 (31)||5.7 (15)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.0 (21)||6.3 (28)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||8 (27)||11 (31)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||6 (11)||1 (32)|
Dolphins Betting Insights
- Miami has posted two wins against the spread this year.
- There have been three Miami games (out of five) that hit the over this year.
- On two occasions this year has Miami and its opponent combined to score more than 47.5 points.
- The over/under for this game is 47.5 points, 2.2 more than the average point total for Dolphins games this season.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Jacksonville has posted one win against the spread this year.
- The Jaguars have won once ATS (1-3) as a 3-point favorite or greater this season.
- Two of Jacksonville’s five games have hit the over.
- Jacksonville’s games have gone over 47.5 points on three occasions this year.
- Games involving the Jaguars this year have averaged 47.3 points per game, a 0.2-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Dolphins Players to Watch
- Jacoby Brissett has thrown for 858 yards (171.6 ypg) to lead Miami, completing 65.2% of his passes and recording four touchdown passes compared to two interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 57 rushing yards on 16 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, Myles Gaskin, has carried the ball 34 times for 167 yards (33.4 per game). He’s also caught 22 passes for 131 yards and two touchdowns.
- This season, Malcolm Brown has carried the ball 25 times for 91 yards (18.2 per game) and one touchdown.
- DeVante Parker’s 242 yards as a receiver lead the team. He’s been targeted 32 times and has collected 17 receptions and one touchdown.
- Jaylen Waddle has hauled in 27 receptions totaling 231 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Mike Gesicki has a total of 227 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 22 passes and scoring one touchdown.
- Brandon Jones has collected 2.0 sacks to pace the team, while also recording 2.0 TFL and 18 tackles.
- Miami’s top-tackler, Jerome Baker, has 34 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 1.0 sack this year.
- Elandon Roberts has picked off a team-high one pass. He also has 20 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended to his name.
Jaguars Players to Watch
- Trevor Lawrence has been a dual threat to lead Jacksonville in both passing and rushing. He has 1,146 passing yards (229.2 per game) while completing 59.4% of his passes. He’s thrown six touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season. On the ground, he’s compiled 110 yards (22.0 ypg) on 24 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- James Robinson has run for 387 yards on 67 carries so far this year while scoring four times on the ground. He’s also added 14 catches, totaling 88 yards.
- Laviska Shenault Jr. has registered 20 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 252 (50.4 yards per game). He’s been targeted 31 times and has .
- Marvin Jones Jr. has put up a 243-yard season so far with two touchdowns. He’s caught 21 passes on 37 targets.
- Dan Arnold’s 15 catches (on 21 targets) have netted him 177 yards (35.4 ypg).
- Josh Allen has racked up 2.5 sacks to lead the team, while also picking up 2.0 TFL and 18 tackles.
- Myles Jack is the team’s tackle leader this year. He’s collected 37 tackles and 1.0 TFL.
- Andrew Wingard leads the team with one interception, while also collecting 33 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and one pass defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from