The Los Angeles Rams (4-1) and New York Giants (1-4) will battle in Week 6. The Rams, listed at on the spread, hit the road on October 17, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET on FOX against the Giants, moneyline odds to win. The total for the matchup is set at points.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 17, 2021, 12:50 PM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams Vs Giants Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Rams (-7.5)||Over (49)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||28.2 (8)||20.6 (23)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||23.2 (12)||27.8 (24)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.7 (1)||6.1 (9)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.7 (16)||6.1 (24)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||5 (8)||5 (8)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||6 (11)||6 (11)|
Rams Betting Insights
- Los Angeles has three wins in five games against the spread this season.
- The Rams are yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 7.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- Los Angeles has seen four of its five games gone over the point total.
- Los Angeles and its opponent have broken the 49-point mark three times this season.
- The point total average for Rams games this season is 51.3, 2.3 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Giants Betting Insights
- New York has two wins against the spread this year.
- New York has seen three of its five games gone over the point total.
- New York’s games have gone over 49 points scored twice this season.
- The over/under for this game is 3.8 points higher than the average scoring total for Giants games (45.2).
Rams Players to Watch
- Matthew Stafford has thrown for 1,587 yards (317.4 ypg) to lead Los Angeles, completing 68% of his passes and tossing 12 touchdown passes compared to three interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Darrell Henderson, has carried the ball 60 times for 294 yards (58.8 per game), scoring three times. He’s also caught 10 passes for 90 yards.
- Sony Michel has racked up 163 yards on 45 carries, scoring one time.
- Cooper Kupp’s team-high 523 yards as a receiver have come on 37 receptions (out of 56 targets) with five touchdowns.
- Robert Woods has caught 27 passes for 322 yards (64.4 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Van Jefferson has been the target of 22 passes and hauled in 14 grabs for 242 yards, an average of 48.4 yards per contest. He’s found the end zone two times through the air this season.
- Aaron Donald paces the team with 3.0 sacks, and also has 5.0 TFL and 24 tackles.
- Taylor Rapp, Los Angeles’ top tackler, has 36 tackles and 0.5 sacks this year.
- Troy Reeder has a team-leading two interceptions to go along with 15 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended.
Giants Players to Watch
- Daniel Jones has been a dual threat to lead New York in both passing and rushing. He has 1,282 passing yards (256.4 per game) while completing 64.3% of his passes. He’s thrown four touchdown passes and one interception this season. On the ground, he’s compiled 197 yards (39.4 ypg) on 30 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Saquon Barkley has run for 195 yards across 54 carries, scoring two touchdowns. He’s chipped in with 14 catches for 130 yards and one touchdown.
- Kenny Golladay has registered 17 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 282 (56.4 yards per game). He’s been targeted 29 times and has .
- Kadarius Toney has put together a 281-yard season so far. He’s caught 20 passes on 27 targets.
- Sterling Shepard’s 22 targets have resulted in 18 catches for 223 yards and one touchdown.
- Austin Johnson has collected 3.0 sacks to lead the team, while also recording 4.0 TFL and 24 tackles.
- Logan Ryan, New York’s tackle leader, has 43 tackles and 1.0 TFL this year.
- James Bradberry has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 19 tackles and five passes defended to his name.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from