It’ll be the Kansas City Chiefs (2-3) against the Washington Football Team (2-3) in Week 6. The Football Team, with moneyline odds to win, play host to the Chiefs, listed at on the spread, on October 17, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. The game’s total is currently listed at .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 17, 2021, 12:50 PM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs Vs Washington Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Football Team (+6)||Over (54)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||30.8 (5)||24.6 (13)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||32.6 (32)||31.0 (31)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.4 (5)||5.7 (15)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||7.1 (32)||5.9 (20)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||11 (31)||7 (21)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||4 (22)||4 (22)|
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Kansas City has one win against the spread this year.
- The Chiefs have one win ATS (1-1) as a 6-point favorite or greater this year.
- Kansas City has played five games this year, and four of them have gone over the total.
- In every game this season, Kansas City and its opponent have combined for more than 54 points.
- The point total average for Chiefs games this season is 54.5, 0.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has one win against the spread this year.
- The Football Team don’t have a win ATS (0-1) as a 6-point favorite or more this year.
- This year, four of Washington’s five games have gone over the point total.
- Washington’s games have gone over 54 points on four occasions this season.
- Games involving the Football Team this year have averaged 44.5 points per game, a 9.5-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Chiefs Players to Watch
- Patrick Mahomes II has been a dual threat to lead Kansas City in both passing and rushing. He has 1,490 passing yards, completing 69.2% of his passes and collecting 16 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 153 yards (30.6 ypg) on 23 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Darrel Williams has carried the ball 26 times for 99 yards (19.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Tyreek Hill’s leads his squad with 516 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 37 receptions (out of 51 targets) and scored four touchdowns.
- Travis Kelce has reeled in 30 passes while averaging 73.8 yards per game and scoring four touchdowns.
- Mecole Hardman has been the target of 30 passes and racked up 22 grabs for 199 yards, an average of 39.8 yards per contest. He’s found the end zone one time through the air this season.
- Michael Danna has 3.0 sacks to lead the team, and also has 3.0 TFL and 13 tackles.
- Daniel Sorensen, Kansas City’s tackle leader, has 35 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 1.0 sack this year.
- Tyrann Mathieu has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 20 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and four passes defended to his name.
Washington Players to Watch
- Taylor Heinicke has done it all for Washington with 1,208 yards on 102-of-159 passing with eight touchdowns and five interceptions this season. He also leads the team in rushing with 127 yards and one touchdown on the ground.
- Antonio Gibson has run for 313 yards on 79 carries so far this year while scoring three times on the ground. He’s also added 10 catches, totaling 119 yards and one touchdown in the passing game.
- Terry McLaurin has registered 29 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 400 (80.0 yards per game). He’s been targeted 49 times and has and three touchdowns.
- Adam Humphries has racked up 153 receiving yards (30.6 yards per game) on 14 receptions.
- J.D. McKissic’s 18 targets have resulted in 13 catches for 150 yards and one touchdown.
- Montez Sweat paces the team with 3.0 sacks, and also has 2.0 TFL and 17 tackles.
- Cole Holcomb has 48 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception, and leads the team in both tackles and interceptions.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from