The Green Bay Packers (4-1) will hope to keep their four-game winning run alive in a Week 6 clash with the Chicago Bears (3-2). The Packers ( ) start the action on October 17, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET on FOX against the Bears ( on the moneyline to win). A total of has been set for the contest.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 17, 2021, 12:49 PM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers Vs Bears Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Bears (+6)||Under (44)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||24.0 (14)||16.8 (30)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||24.4 (19)||20.0 (7)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.7 (15)||4.2 (32)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.3 (8)||5.4 (13)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||5 (8)||4 (2)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||8 (7)||7 (9)|
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay has beaten the spread four times in five games.
- The Packers have covered every time (2-0) as a 6-point favorite or greater this year.
- Two Green Bay games (out of five) have hit the over this year.
- Green Bay’s games have had more than 44 points scored on four occasions this season.
- The average total for Packers games this season has been 48.9, 4.9 points higher than the total for this game.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Bears Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Chicago is 3-2-0 this year.
- The Bears are winless ATS (0-2) when playing as at least 6-point favorites this year.
- Chicago has had one game (out of five) hit the over this season.
- Chicago games have finished with over 44 points just one time this year.
- The average total for Bears games is 44.5 points, 0.5 more than this game’s over/under.
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers has 1,241 passing yards for Green Bay, completing 65.6% of his passes and tossing 10 touchdowns and three interceptions this season.
- Aaron Jones has carried the ball 70 times for a team-high 309 yards (61.8 per game) with two scores. He has also caught 17 passes for 132 yards and three receiving touchdowns.
- A.J. Dillon has collected 166 yards on 38 attempts. He’s caught nine passes for 88 yards (17.6 per game) and one touchdown, as well.
- Davante Adams’ leads his squad with 579 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 42 catches (out of 61 targets) and scored two touchdowns.
- Randall Cobb has put up a 157-yard season so far with two touchdowns, reeling in 11 passes on 14 targets.
- Preston Smith has racked up 2.0 sacks to pace the team, while also picking up 2.0 TFL and 13 tackles.
- De’Vondre Campbell has 49 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two interceptions, and leads the team in both tackles and interceptions.
Bears Players to Watch
- Justin Fields has done it all for Chicago with 458 yards on 37-of-72 passing with one touchdown and two interceptions this season. He also leads the team in rushing with 59 yards and one touchdown on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Khalil Herbert, has carried the ball 21 times for 82 yards (16.4 per game).
- Darnell Mooney leads his team with 261 receiving yards on 20 catches.
- Allen Robinson II has 17 receptions (on 29 targets) for a total of 181 yards (36.2 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Cole Kmet’s 10 grabs (on 19 targets) have netted him 81 yards (16.2 ypg).
- Khalil Mack has collected 5.0 sacks to pace the team, while also recording 5.0 TFL and 14 tackles.
- So far Roquan Smith leads the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has totaled 50 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and one interception this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from