The Arizona Cardinals (5-0) will hope to keep their five-game winning run intact in a Week 6 matchup against the Cleveland Browns (3-2). The Cardinals, with moneyline odds to win, take to the road against the Browns, listed at on the spread, on October 17, 2021 at 4:05 PM ET on FOX. The total for the contest is set at points.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 17, 2021, 3:48 PM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns Vs Cardinals Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Cardinals (+3)||Over (48.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||28.4 (6)||31.4 (4)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||22.8 (11)||19.0 (6)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.3 (6)||6.3 (6)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.1 (4)||5.6 (14)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||4 (2)||5 (8)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||4 (22)||10 (3)|
Browns Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Cleveland is 3-2-0 this season.
- The Browns have one win ATS (1-1) as a 3-point favorite or greater this season.
- Cleveland has played five games this year, and three of them have hit the over.
- Cleveland’s games have had more than 48.5 points scored on three occasions this season.
- Browns games have had an average of 49.7 points this season, 1.2 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Arizona has four wins in five games against the spread this year.
- The Cardinals are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 3-point favorite or greater this season.
- Arizona has had two games (out of five) hit the over this season.
- Arizona games have had over 48.5 points four times this year.
- The average total points scored in Cardinals games this year (48.5) is 3.2 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Browns Players to Watch
- Baker Mayfield has compiled 1,240 yards (248.0 ypg) on 97-of-145 passing with four touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season. In addition, he’s added 67 rushing yards (13.4 ypg) on 17 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Nick Chubb has carried the ball 90 times for a team-high 523 yards on the ground and has found the end zone four times as a runner.
- This season, Kareem Hunt has carried the ball 55 times for 295 yards (59.0 per game) and five touchdowns, while also racking up 149 yards through the air .
- David Njoku has hauled in 14 catches for 260 yards (52.0 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He’s found the end zone one time as a receiver.
- Rashard Higgins has hauled in 11 receptions for 143 yards, an average of 28.6 yards per game. He’s scored one time as a receiver this season.
- Myles Garrett, the team’s leader in tackles and sacks, has amassed 7.0 sacks, 8.0 TFL and 21 tackles.
- Malcolm Smith leads the team with one interception, while also putting up 20 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two passes defended.
Cardinals Players to Watch
- Kyler Murray has recored 1,512 passing yards, or 302.4 per game, so far this season. He has completed 75.2% of his passes and has collected 10 touchdowns with four interceptions. He’s also contributed on the ground with 22.0 rushing yards per game while scoring as a runner three times.
- Chase Edmonds has rushed for 270 yards on 49 carries so far this year. He’s also tacked on 23 catches, totaling 159 yards.
- James Conner has run for 201 yards across 63 carries, scoring five touchdowns.
- DeAndre Hopkins has racked up 312 receiving yards on 23 catches to pace his squad so far this season while scoring four touchdowns as a receiver.
- Christian Kirk has totaled 283 receiving yards (56.6 yards per game) and two touchdowns on 21 receptions.
- Rondale Moore has racked up 270 reciving yards (54.0 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
- Markus Golden has collected 2.0 sacks to lead the team, while also picking up 1.0 TFL and 11 tackles.
- Budda Baker, Arizona’s top tackler, has 36 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception this year.
- Byron Murphy has picked off a team-high three passes. He also has 14 tackles and six passes defended to his name.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from