AFC West foes will clash in Week 6 when the Denver Broncos (3-2) battle the Las Vegas Raiders (3-2). The Broncos, listed at on the spread, take to their home field on October 17, 2021 at 4:25 PM ET on CBS against the Raiders, moneyline odds to win. Sportsbooks have set a total of points for the matchup.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 17, 2021, 3:49 PM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Broncos Vs Raiders Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Broncos (-4.5)||Under (44.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||20.4 (24)||22.6 (19)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||15.2 (2)||24.0 (17)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.7 (15)||5.5 (21)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.0 (3)||5.1 (4)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||4 (2)||4 (2)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||6 (11)||3 (29)|
Broncos Betting Insights
- Denver has three wins in five games against the spread this season.
- The Broncos are yet to lose ATS (2-0) as a 4.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- One of Denver’s five games has gone over the point total.
- Just once this year has Denver and its opponent combined for more than 44.5 points.
- The over/under for this game is 44.5 points, 2.0 more than the average point total for Broncos games this season.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas has two wins against the spread this year.
- The Raiders are yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 4.5-point favorite or more this season.
- Las Vegas has had two games (out of five) hit the over this season.
- Las Vegas’ games have gone over 44.5 points scored twice this year.
- This season, Raiders games have resulted in an average scoring total of 47.9, which is 3.4 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Broncos Players to Watch
- Teddy Bridgewater has recorded 1,180 yards (236.0 ypg) on 104-of-149 passing with seven touchdowns compared to one interception this season. In addition, he’s added 57 rushing yards (11.4 ypg) on 13 carries.
- Melvin Gordon III has 282 rushing yards on 60 carries with two touchdowns. He’s also added 10 catches for 96 yards (19.2 per game).
- Javonte Williams has piled up 247 yards on 54 attempts, scoring one time.
- Courtland Sutton’s leads his squad with 377 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 25 catches (out of 39 targets) and scored one touchdown.
- Tim Patrick has caught 22 passes for 302 yards (60.4 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Noah Fant has a total of 176 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in 21 throws and scoring two touchdowns.
- Von Miller has collected 4.5 sacks to lead the team, while also picking up 7.0 TFL and 15 tackles.
- Alexander Johnson is the team’s leading tackler this year. He’s racked up 28 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 2.0 sacks.
- Kareem Jackson leads the team with one interception, while also putting up 28 tackles and one pass defended.
Raiders Players to Watch
- Derek Carr has thrown for 1,605 yards (321.0 ypg) while completing 63.9% of his passes and collecting eight touchdown passes with four interceptions this season.
- Peyton Barber has run the ball 37 times for 143 yards, with one touchdown.
- Josh Jacobs has racked up 38 carries and totaled 122 yards with three touchdowns.
- Henry Ruggs III paces his team with 348 receiving yards on 17 catches with one touchdown.
- Darren Waller has put together a 319-yard season so far with two touchdowns. He’s caught 28 passes on 48 targets.
- Hunter Renfrow’s 28 catches (on 38 targets) have netted him 305 yards (61.0 ypg) and two touchdowns.
- Solomon Thomas has 2.5 sacks to lead the team, and also has 1.0 TFL and eight tackles.
- So far Denzel Perryman leads the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has racked up 61 tackles and 1.0 TFL this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from