The Nevada Wolf Pack (4-1, 1-0 MWC) and Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (3-3, 1-1 MWC) will battle in clash of MWC opponents at Mackay Stadium in Reno, Nevada. The Wolf Pack () kick things off on October 16, 2021 at 10:30 PM ET on CBS Sports against the Rainbow Warriors ( on the moneyline to win). The game’s total is currently set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 16, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Nevada Vs. Hawaii Odds
|Nevada (-14)||Under (61.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|36.8 (22)||Points Per Game||27.8 (76)|
|24.8 (68)||Points Per Game Against||31.0 (101)|
|357.0 (6)||Pass Yards||258.2 (46)|
|252.2 (99)||Pass Yards Against||292.2 (121)|
|86.0 (122)||Rush Yards||159.3 (73)|
|122.4 (42)||Rush Yards Against||145.5 (67)|
|3 (9)||Giveaways||11 (117)|
|3 (118)||Takeaways||13 (2)|
Nevada Vs. Hawaii Betting Insights
Nevada Stats And Trends
- Nevada has three wins in five games against the spread this season.
- As a 14-point favorite or greater, the Wolf Pack have one win ATS (1-1) this season.
- Nevada has played five games this year, and four of them have gone over the total.
- On two occasions this season has Nevada and its opponent combined to score more than 61.5 points.
- The over/under in this game is 61.5 points, 4.7 higher than the average total in Wolf Pack games this season.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
In the past four meetings between these two squads, Hawaii and Nevada have a split 2-2 record. Hawaii has had the scoring advantage in those four matchups, recording 121 points while Nevada put up 99.
Hawaii Stats And Trends
- Against the spread, Hawaii is 3-2-0 this season.
- The Rainbow Warriors have no wins ATS (0-1) as a 14-point favorite or greater this season.
- One Hawaii game (out of five) has gone over the point total this year.
- Hawaii’s games have gone over 61.5 points scored twice this year.
- The average total points scored in Rainbow Warriors games this year (61.5) is 3.2 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Nevada Players To Watch
- Carson Strong has 1,214 passing yards (303.5 ypg) to lead Nevada, completing 66.9% of his passes and collecting 10 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- Toa Taua’s team-high 307 rushing yards (61.4 per game) have come on 44 carries, with two touchdowns this year. He’s also added 13 catches for 91 yards (18.2 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Devonte Lee has rushed for 100 yards (25.0 per game) on 34 carries with two touchdowns.
- Melquan Stovall’s 251 receiving yards (62.8 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 17 receptions and one touchdown.
- Romeo Doubs has put together a 249-yard season so far (83.0 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 18 passes.
- Justin Lockhart has hauled in 13 receptions for 205 yards (68.3 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Hawaii Players To Watch
- Chevan Cordeiro leads Hawaii with 1,133 passing yards (283.3 ypg) on 82-of-145 passing with seven touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season. He also adds 156 rushing yards (39.0 ypg) on 49 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Dae Dae Hunter has carried the ball 55 times for a team-high 333 yards (66.6 per game), with one touchdown this year. He’s also tacked on 13 catches for 110 yards (22.0 per game).
- This season Dedrick Parson has rushed for 182 yards (36.4 per game) on 30 carries with three touchdowns.
- Nick Mardner’s team-high 395 receiving yards (79.0 yards per game) have come on 19 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Calvin Turner Jr. has racked up 345 receiving yards (69.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 27 passes this year.
- Jared Smart’s eight catches this season have resulted in 177 yards (44.3 ypg) and one touchdown.