The No. 18 Arizona State Sun Devils (5-1, 3-0 Pac-12) will hope to keep their three-game winning run alive in battle with the Utah Utes (3-2, 2-0 Pac-12). The Utes, listed aton the spread, take to their home field on October 16, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET against the Sun Devils, moneyline odds to win. A total of points has been set for the matchup by oddsmakers.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 16, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Utah Vs. Arizona State Odds
|Arizona State (+1)||Under (51.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|Utah||Stats (Rank)||Arizona State|
|30.8 (55)||Points Per Game||33.3 (38)|
|23.0 (53)||Points Per Game Against||16.2 (13)|
|221.8 (71)||Pass Yards||228.7 (67)|
|211.0 (50)||Pass Yards Against||181.3 (28)|
|168.6 (57)||Rush Yards||210.8 (26)|
|130.8 (51)||Rush Yards Against||117.2 (37)|
|7 (71)||Giveaways||8 (86)|
|8 (27)||Takeaways||9 (18)|
Utah Vs. Arizona State Betting Insights
Utah Stats And Trends
- Utah has one win against the spread this year.
- The Utes are winless ATS (0-3) when playing as at least 1-point favorites this season.
- Two Utah games (out of four) have hit the over this year.
- Utah and its opponent have combined to score more than 51.5 points two times this season.
- The over/under in this game is 51.5 points, 1.6 higher than the average total in Utes games this season.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
In the last three meetings between these two squads, Arizona State has the edge with a 2-1 record over Utah. Arizona State totaled 71 points in those three matchups compared to Utah’s 51.
Arizona State Stats And Trends
- Arizona State has beaten the spread three times in six games.
- The Sun Devils have covered every time (1-0) as a 1-point favorite or greater this season.
- Two Arizona State games (out of five) have gone over the point total this year.
- Arizona State games have finished with over 51.5 points just one time this year.
- The average total points scored in Sun Devils games this year (51.5) is 0.6 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Utah Players To Watch
- Cameron Rising has thrown for 625 yards (156.3 ypg) to lead Utah, completing 65.9% of his passes and tossing seven touchdown passes this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 105 rushing yards (26.3 ypg) on 16 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Micah Bernard has carried the ball 47 times for a team-high 265 yards (53.0 per game), with one touchdown this year. He’s also tacked on 12 catches for 89 yards (17.8 per game).
- This season Tavion Thomas has rushed for 247 yards (49.4 per game) on 37 carries with three touchdowns.
- Brant Kuithe’s team-leading 192 receiving yards (38.4 yards per game) have come on 20 receptions with one touchdown.
- Dalton Kincaid has collected 188 receiving yards (37.6 yards per game) and three touchdowns, hauling in 12 passes this year.
- Solomon Enis’ 13 receptions are good enough for 143 yards (35.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
Arizona State Players To Watch
- Jayden Daniels leads Arizona State with 1,269 passing yards (211.5 ypg) on 96-of-136 passing with four touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He also has 369 rushing yards (61.5 ypg) on 55 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- Rachaad White’s team-high 421 rushing yards (70.2 per game) have come on 77 carries, with nine touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 24 catches for 226 yards (37.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Ricky Pearsall’s team-high 256 receiving yards (42.7 yards per game) have come on 19 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Curtis Hodges has caught 12 passes for 256 yards (51.2 yards per game) this year.
- LV Bunkley-Shelton’s 18 catches have yielded 234 yards (39.0 ypg) and one touchdown.