The Buffalo Bulls (2-4, 0-2 MAC) and Ohio Bobcats (1-5, 1-1 MAC) will face each other in clash of MAC opponents at UB Stadium in Buffalo, New York. The Bulls () and the Bobcats ( on the moneyline to win) match up on October 16, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. A point total of has been set for the contest.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 16, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buffalo Vs. Ohio Odds
|Buffalo (-7.5)||Under (55.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|31.2 (52)||Points Per Game||19.3 (116)|
|28.2 (89)||Points Per Game Against||31.3 (103)|
|201.0 (92)||Pass Yards||155.7 (120)|
|252.8 (100)||Pass Yards Against||176.7 (22)|
|209.7 (28)||Rush Yards||161.0 (69)|
|180.5 (100)||Rush Yards Against||238.7 (128)|
|4 (12)||Giveaways||7 (71)|
|4 (106)||Takeaways||4 (106)|
Buffalo Vs. Ohio Betting Insights
Buffalo Stats And Trends
- Buffalo has won once against the spread this year.
- The Bulls have no wins ATS (0-1) as a 7.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- Two Buffalo games (out of five) have gone over the point total this season.
- Buffalo and its opponent have combined to score more than 55.5 points two times this season.
- Bulls games average 57.5 points per game this season, 2.0 higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
Ohio has a 2-1 advantage over Buffalo in the last three matchups between these two teams. Ohio outscored Buffalo 97-68 in those three head-to-head matchups.
Ohio Stats And Trends
- Ohio has two wins against the spread this year.
- The Bobcats have no wins ATS (0-2) as a 7.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- Two of Ohio’s six games have hit the over.
- Ohio’s games have gone over 55.5 points scored twice this year.
- The over/under for this game is 1.7 points higher than the average scoring total for Bobcats games (53.8).
Buffalo Players To Watch
- Kyle Vantrease has 1,172 passing yards (195.3 ypg) to lead Buffalo, completing 59.1% of his passes and collecting three touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 82 rushing yards (13.7 ypg) on 16 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Kevin Marks, has carried the ball 94 times for 368 yards (61.3 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- This season Dylan McDuffie has racked up 60 carries for 349 yards (58.2 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Quian Williams’ 551 receiving yards (91.8 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 38 receptions and one touchdown.
- Dominic Johnson has caught 18 passes for 199 yards (33.2 yards per game) this year.
- Jovany Ruiz has hauled in seven receptions for 109 yards (54.5 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Ohio Players To Watch
- Kurtis Rourke has thrown for 595 yards (148.8 ypg) to lead Ohio, completing 66% of his passes and collecting two touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 68 rushing yards (17.0 ypg) on 20 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- O’Shaan Allison’s team-high 260 rushing yards (43.3 per game) have come on 54 carries this year.
- This season De’Montre Tuggle has rushed for 247 yards (49.4 per game) on 53 carries with two touchdowns.
- Cameron Odom’s 228 receiving yards (45.6 yards per game) lead the team. He has 16 receptions.
- Tyler Walton has collected 160 receiving yards (32.0 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in 18 passes this year.
- Jerome Buckner’s nine grabs are good enough for 109 yards (36.3 ypg).