The No. 21 Texas A&M Aggies (4-2, 1-2 SEC) face a SEC matchup against the Missouri Tigers (3-3, 0-2 SEC). The Tigers, withmoneyline odds to win, play host to the Aggies, listed at on the spread, on October 16, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. The over/under for the game is set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 16, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Texas A&M Vs. Missouri Odds
|Missouri (+11.5)||Under (59)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|Texas A&M||Stats (Rank)||Missouri|
|26.3 (84)||Points Per Game||37.8 (18)|
|16.8 (17)||Points Per Game Against||37.5 (122)|
|221.5 (72)||Pass Yards||296.0 (18)|
|209.2 (48)||Pass Yards Against||210.7 (49)|
|155.3 (76)||Rush Yards||171.0 (52)|
|144.3 (65)||Rush Yards Against||287.2 (130)|
|9 (101)||Giveaways||5 (28)|
|6 (65)||Takeaways||8 (27)|
Texas A&M Vs. Missouri Betting Insights
Texas A&M Stats And Trends
- Texas A&M is 3-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Aggies have two wins ATS (2-1) as an 11.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- Two of Texas A&M’s six games have hit the over.
- Texas A&M and its opponent have combined for more than 59 points just once this year.
- The over/under for this game is 59 points, 7.4 more than the average point total for Aggies games this season.
Missouri Stats And Trends
- Missouri has no wins against the spread this season.
- Missouri has played six games this year, and five of them have gone over the total.
- Missouri games have had over 59 points five times this season.
- The average total for Tigers games is 61.3 points, 2.3 more than this game’s over/under.
Texas A&M Players To Watch
- Zach Calzada has thrown for 1,029 yards (171.5 ypg) to lead Texas A&M, completing 56.6% of his passes and recording eight touchdown passes and five interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Isaiah Spiller, has carried the ball 85 times for 491 yards (81.8 per game), with three touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 17 passes for 149 yards (24.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Devon Achane has rushed for 330 yards (55.0 per game) on 50 carries with two touchdowns, while also hauling in 163 yards (27.2 per game) on 17 catches and one touchdown.
- Ainias Smith’s 285 receiving yards (47.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 26 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Jalen Wydermyer has collected 249 receiving yards (41.5 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 18 passes this year.
Missouri Players To Watch
- Connor Bazelak leads Missouri with 1,682 passing yards (280.3 ypg) on 154-of-230 passing with 12 touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season.
- Tyler Badie has carried the ball 104 times for a team-high 675 yards (112.5 per game), with eight touchdowns this year. He has also caught 25 passes for 212 yards (35.3 per game) and four touchdowns.
- This season Elijah Young has piled up 96 yards (16.0 per game) on 23 carries with one touchdown.
- Keke Chism’s team-leading 288 receiving yards (48.0 yards per game) have come on 25 receptions with one touchdown.
- Tauskie Dove has put together a 264-yard season so far (52.8 receiving yards per game), reeling in 17 passes.