SEC opponents will clash when the No. 17 Arkansas Razorbacks (4-2, 1-2 SEC) face the Auburn Tigers (4-2, 1-1 SEC). The Razorbacks () host the Tigers ( to win on the moneyline) on October 16, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. A point total of has been set for the game.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 16, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Arkansas Vs. Auburn Odds
|Arkansas (-4.5)||Over (54.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|32.3 (43)||Points Per Game||35.0 (30)|
|24.5 (66)||Points Per Game Against||19.2 (27)|
|214.7 (81)||Pass Yards||245.2 (56)|
|156.0 (10)||Pass Yards Against||216.0 (55)|
|244.8 (8)||Rush Yards||206.0 (32)|
|179.5 (97)||Rush Yards Against||104.5 (22)|
|4 (12)||Giveaways||4 (12)|
|4 (106)||Takeaways||5 (84)|
Arkansas Vs. Auburn Betting Insights
Arkansas Stats And Trends
- Arkansas is 5-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Razorbacks are unbeaten ATS (2-0) as a 4.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- This year, four of Arkansas’ six games have hit the over.
- Arkansas’ games have had more than 54.5 points scored on four occasions this season.
- The over/under in this game is 54.5 points, 1.0 higher than the average total in Razorbacks games this season.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
In the past four matchups between these two squads, Auburn has the edge with a 4-0 record over Arkansas. Auburn put up 167 points in those four outings compared to Arkansas’ 61.
Auburn Stats And Trends
- Auburn’s record against the spread is 3-3-0.
- The Tigers have no wins ATS (0-2) as a 4.5-point favorite or more this season.
- There have been three Auburn games (out of six) that hit the over this season.
- Auburn’s games have gone over 54.5 points on three occasions this year.
- This season, Tigers games have resulted in an average scoring total of 54.6, which is 0.1 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Arkansas Players To Watch
- K.J. Jefferson has 1,235 passing yards (205.8 ypg) to lead Arkansas, completing 62.7% of his passes and throwing nine touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 320 rushing yards (53.3 ypg) on 60 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Trelon Smith has carried the ball 73 times for a team-high 387 yards (64.5 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Raheim Sanders has racked up 324 yards (54.0 per game) on 54 attempts with one touchdown.
- Treylon Burks’ 519 receiving yards (86.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 29 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Tyson Morris has hauled in 11 passes for 204 yards (34.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Warren Thompson’s 11 catches have yielded 179 yards (35.8 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Auburn Players To Watch
- Bo Nix has 1,196 passing yards (199.3 ypg) to lead Auburn, completing 57.8% of his passes and throwing six touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 117 rushing yards (19.5 ypg) on 35 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, Jarquez Hunter, has carried the ball 47 times for 465 yards (77.5 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Tank Bigsby has racked up 458 yards (76.3 per game) on 84 attempts with five touchdowns.
- Kobe Hudson’s 267 receiving yards (44.5 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 19 receptions and one touchdown.
- John Samuel Shenker has totaled 256 receiving yards (42.7 yards per game), hauling in 19 passes this year.
- Demetris Robertson’s 21 grabs have netted him 231 yards (46.2 ypg) and two touchdowns.