The No. 20 Florida Gators (4-2, 2-2 SEC) face a SEC matchup versus the LSU Tigers (3-3, 1-2 SEC). The Tigers,on the moneyline to win, and the Gators, listed at on the spread, kick things off on October 16, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. A point total of has been set for the contest.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 16, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Florida Vs. LSU Odds
|LSU (+13)||Under (59.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|33.2 (39)||Points Per Game||29.7 (62)|
|16.5 (16)||Points Per Game Against||26.2 (74)|
|230.3 (65)||Pass Yards||296.0 (18)|
|208.3 (47)||Pass Yards Against||230.8 (74)|
|273.8 (3)||Rush Yards||83.5 (126)|
|110.8 (29)||Rush Yards Against||154.2 (79)|
|9 (101)||Giveaways||5 (28)|
|6 (65)||Takeaways||5 (84)|
Florida Vs. LSU Betting Insights
Florida Stats And Trends
- Florida has beaten the spread three times in six games.
- As a 13-point favorite or greater, the Gators have two wins ATS (2-2).
- One Florida game (out of six) has gone over the point total this season.
- On two occasions this year has Florida and its opponent combined for more than 59.5 points.
- The over/under in this game is 59.5 points, 0.8 higher than the average total in Gators games this season.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
In the last four meetings between these two squads, LSU has the edge with a 3-1 record over Florida. LSU outscored Florida 115-105 in those four head-to-head matchups.
LSU Stats And Trends
- LSU has two wins against the spread this season.
- LSU has had two games (out of six) hit the over this year.
- LSU’s games have gone over 59.5 points on three occasions this season.
- The average total points scored in Tigers games this year (59.5) is 0.4 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Florida Players To Watch
- Emory Jones has thrown for 1,144 yards (190.7 ypg) to lead Florida, completing 68.2% of his passes and recording nine touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He’s also run for 479 yards (79.8 ypg) on 75 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- This season Anthony Richardson has rushed for 311 yards (77.8 per game) on 21 carries with two touchdowns.
- Jacob Copeland’s 370 receiving yards (61.7 yards per game) lead the team. He has 21 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Xzavier Henderson has recorded 163 receiving yards (27.2 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in 11 passes this year.
- Rick Wells’ 13 grabs have turned into 149 yards (24.8 ypg) and two touchdowns.
LSU Players To Watch
- Max Johnson has 1,729 passing yards (288.2 ypg) to lead LSU, completing 61.6% of his passes and tossing 17 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season.
- Tyrion Davis-Price’s team-high 288 rushing yards (48.0 per game) have come on 67 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Corey Kiner has rushed for 171 yards (34.2 per game) on 36 carries with two touchdowns.
- Kayshon Boutte’s 360 receiving yards (72.0 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered 29 receptions and six touchdowns.
- Jack Bech has put together a 272-yard season so far (45.3 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in 22 passes.
- Brian Thomas Jr.’s 14 catches have netted him 188 yards (37.6 ypg).