AAC rivals will do battle when the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (2-4, 1-1 AAC) meet the South Florida Bulls (1-4, 0-1 AAC) at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida. The Bulls (on the moneyline to win) and the Golden Hurricane ( ) take to the field on October 16, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. The game’s over/under is currently set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 16, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Tulsa Vs. South Florida Odds
|South Florida (+7.5)||Over (56)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|Tulsa||Stats (Rank)||South Florida|
|24.3 (94)||Points Per Game||20.4 (113)|
|32.7 (107)||Points Per Game Against||36.0 (116)|
|274.7 (30)||Pass Yards||185.4 (103)|
|285.7 (119)||Pass Yards Against||275.0 (114)|
|175.5 (47)||Rush Yards||148.6 (78)|
|147.3 (71)||Rush Yards Against||218.0 (122)|
|9 (101)||Giveaways||6 (55)|
|9 (18)||Takeaways||5 (84)|
Tulsa Vs. South Florida Betting Insights
Tulsa Stats And Trends
- Tulsa has covered the spread three times in six games.
- The Golden Hurricane are winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites this season.
- Out of six Tulsa games so far this season, four have gone over the total.
- Tulsa games have finished with more than 56 points three times so far this year.
- Golden Hurricane games average 58.2 total points per game this season, 2.2 more than the over/under for this matchup.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
In the past three meetings between these two teams, South Florida holds the edge with a 2-1 record over Tulsa. Tulsa has had the scoring advantage in those three matchups, scoring 86 points while South Florida notched 65.
South Florida Stats And Trends
- South Florida has two wins against the spread this year.
- As a 7.5-point favorite or greater, the Bulls have two wins ATS (2-2).
- Out of five South Florida games so far this year, three have gone over the total.
- There have been three South Florida games this year with more than 56 points scored.
- This season, Bulls games have resulted in an average scoring total of 58.3, which is 2.3 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Tulsa Players To Watch
- Davis Brin has 1,648 passing yards (274.7 ypg) to lead Tulsa, completing 58.2% of his passes and throwing eight touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Shamari Brooks, has carried the ball 86 times for 424 yards (70.7 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Deneric Prince has piled up 47 carries for 289 yards (72.3 per game) and two touchdowns, while also catching seven passes for 67 yards (16.8 per game).
- Josh Johnson’s 481 receiving yards (80.2 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 34 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Sam Crawford Jr. has caught 19 passes for 369 yards (61.5 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- JuanCarlos Santana’s 19 catches have netted him 282 yards (47.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
South Florida Players To Watch
- Timmy McClain has 781 passing yards (156.2 ypg) to lead South Florida, completing 58.7% of his passes and collecting one touchdown pass and two interceptions this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 160 rushing yards (32.0 ypg) on 54 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Jaren Mangham, has carried the ball 57 times for 189 yards (37.8 per game), with nine touchdowns this year.
- This season Brian Battie has racked up 183 yards (36.6 per game) on 30 carries.
- Xavier Weaver’s 328 receiving yards (65.6 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected 17 receptions and one touchdown.
- Jimmy Horn Jr. has hauled in nine passes for 124 yards (24.8 yards per game) this year.
- Demarcus Gregory’s six grabs have yielded 94 yards (47.0 ypg).