The No. 12 Oklahoma State Cowboys (5-0, 2-0 Big 12) will hope to keep their five-game winning run going in clash against the No. 25 Texas Longhorns (4-2, 2-1 Big 12). The Cowboys, withmoneyline odds to win, visit the Longhorns, listed at on the spread, on October 16, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. The total for the contest is set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 16, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Texas Vs. Oklahoma State Odds
|Oklahoma State (+3.5)||Under (60.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|Texas||Stats (Rank)||Oklahoma State|
|44.5 (5)||Points Per Game||25.4 (89)|
|29.2 (94)||Points Per Game Against||18.6 (24)|
|234.8 (60)||Pass Yards||220.8 (74)|
|240.8 (88)||Pass Yards Against||214.2 (53)|
|239.2 (10)||Rush Yards||159.4 (71)|
|198.2 (112)||Rush Yards Against||91.0 (12)|
|4 (12)||Giveaways||8 (86)|
|7 (46)||Takeaways||6 (65)|
Texas Vs. Oklahoma State Betting Insights
Texas Stats And Trends
- Texas’ record against the spread is 4-2-0.
- The Longhorns are 4-1 as 3.5-point favorites or more.
- This season, four of Texas’ six games have gone over the point total.
- Texas and its opponent have broken the 60.5-point mark three times this season.
- The over/under for this game is 60.5 points, 0.7 more than the average point total for Longhorns games this season.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
Oklahoma State and Texas have split their last four meetings 2-2. Texas outscored Oklahoma State 122-115 in those four head-to-head matchups.
Oklahoma State Stats And Trends
- Oklahoma State is 3-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys have covered every time (1-0) as a 3.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- One of Oklahoma State’s four games has hit the over.
- No Oklahoma State game has gone over 60.5 points scored this season.
- Cowboys games average 50.8 total points, 9.7 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Texas Players To Watch
- Casey Thompson leads Texas with 1,095 passing yards (182.5 ypg) on 74-of-110 passing with 14 touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. He also adds 91 rushing yards (15.2 ypg) on 29 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- Bijan Robinson’s team-high 766 rushing yards (127.7 per game) have come on 122 carries, with eight touchdowns this year. He’s also added 169 yards (28.2 per game) on 11 catches with two touchdowns.
- This season Roschon Johnson has rushed for 228 yards (38.0 per game) on 32 carries with three touchdowns.
- Xavier Worthy’s team-leading 531 receiving yards (88.5 yards per game) have come on 25 receptions with six touchdowns.
- Jordan Whittington has put up a 359-yard season so far (59.8 receiving yards per game) with three touchdowns, hauling in 24 passes.
Oklahoma State Players To Watch
- Spencer Sanders leads Oklahoma State with 781 passing yards (195.3 ypg) on 56-of-96 passing with five touchdowns and four interceptions this season. He also has 182 rushing yards (45.5 ypg) on 49 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Jaylen Warren has carried the ball 115 times for a team-high 512 yards (102.4 per game), with six touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on eight catches for 124 yards (24.8 per game).
- Davontavean Martin’s team-leading 315 receiving yards (105.0 yards per game) have come on 22 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Brennan Presley has put up a 188-yard season so far (37.6 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in 12 passes.
- Rashod Owens’ nine grabs have netted him 164 yards (41.0 ypg) and one touchdown.