The Memphis Tigers (3-3, 0-2 AAC) carry a three-game losing streak into a clash against the Navy Midshipmen (1-4, 1-2 AAC). The Midshipmen,on the moneyline to win, and the Tigers, listed at on the spread, kick things off on October 14, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN. Sportsbooks have set a total of points for the game.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 14, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Memphis Vs. Navy Odds
|Navy (+11)||Over (56)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|36.0 (24)||Points Per Game||17.6 (121)|
|32.7 (108)||Points Per Game Against||32.2 (106)|
|323.0 (8)||Pass Yards||62.6 (130)|
|316.7 (130)||Pass Yards Against||234.2 (80)|
|176.3 (46)||Rush Yards||219.0 (18)|
|140.5 (63)||Rush Yards Against||126.4 (48)|
|6 (56)||Giveaways||2 (3)|
|2 (123)||Takeaways||6 (63)|
Memphis Vs. Navy Betting Insights
Memphis Stats And Trends
- Memphis has won once against the spread this season.
- The Tigers don’t have a win ATS (0-1) as an 11-point favorite or greater this season.
- Memphis has seen three of its six games hit the over.
- Memphis and its opponent have combined for more than 56 points in every game this season.
- The average total for Tigers games this season has been 63.1, 7.1 points higher than the total for this game.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
In the past four matchups between these two squads, Memphis holds a 3-1 advantage over Navy. Memphis outscored Navy 96-79 in those four head-to-head matchups.
Navy Stats And Trends
- Navy has covered the spread three times in five games.
- Against the spread as 11-point favorites or more, the Midshipmen are 3-0.
- Out of five Navy games so far this season, three have hit the over.
- Navy’s games have gone over 56 points scored twice this year.
- Midshipmen games average 48.4 total points, 7.6 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Memphis Players To Watch
- Seth Henigan has thrown for 1,938 yards (323.0 ypg) to lead Memphis, completing 60.7% of his passes and tossing 14 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- Brandon Thomas’ team-high 586 rushing yards (97.7 per game) have come on 92 carries, with six touchdowns this year.
- This season Rodrigues Clark has taken 42 carries for 283 yards (47.2 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Calvin Austin III’s 837 receiving yards (139.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 48 receptions with eight touchdowns.
- Sean Dykes has reeled in 26 passes for 438 yards (73.0 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- Javon Ivory’s 16 receptions have netted him 266 yards (53.2 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Navy Players To Watch
- Tai Lavatai has thrown for 130 yards (43.3 ypg) to lead Navy, completing 41.2% of his passes and collecting one touchdown pass and one interception this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 128 rushing yards (42.7 ypg) on 61 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Isaac Ruoss has carried the ball 61 times for a team-high 233 yards (46.6 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season James Harris II has rushed for 214 yards (42.8 per game) on 47 carries.
- Mychal Cooper’s team-leading 128 receiving yards (42.7 yards per game) have come on six receptions.
- Chance Warren has caught three passes for 81 yards (16.2 yards per game) this year.
- Kai Puailoa Rojas’ one catch is good enough for 37 yards (9.3 ypg) and one touchdown.