ACC opponents will do battle when the Clemson Tigers (3-2, 2-1 ACC) battle the Syracuse Orange (3-3, 0-2 ACC) at the Carrier Dome in Syracuse, New York. The Tigers () start the action on October 15, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN against the Orange ( on the moneyline to win). A total of has been set for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 15, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Clemson Vs. Syracuse Odds
|Syracuse (+13)||Under (44)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|21.2 (112)||Points Per Game||31.5 (48)|
|12.2 (2)||Points Per Game Against||24.0 (64)|
|176.8 (110)||Pass Yards||169.2 (115)|
|203.8 (44)||Pass Yards Against||194.2 (36)|
|147.2 (80)||Rush Yards||242.8 (9)|
|104.8 (24)||Rush Yards Against||114.0 (34)|
|5 (28)||Giveaways||5 (28)|
|6 (64)||Takeaways||5 (84)|
Clemson Vs. Syracuse Betting Insights
Clemson Stats And Trends
- Clemson is winless against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have no wins ATS (0-3) as a 13-point favorite or greater this season.
- One Clemson game (out of five) has gone over the point total this year.
- Clemson and its opponent have combined for more than 44 points twice this year.
- The average total for Tigers games this season has been 50.6, 6.6 points higher than the total for this game.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
In the last four matchups between these two teams, Clemson has a 3-1 advantage over Syracuse. Clemson outscored Syracuse 139-77 in those four head-to-head matchups.
Syracuse Stats And Trends
- Syracuse’s record against the spread is 5-1-0.
- There have been three Syracuse games (out of six) that hit the over this season.
- So far this year, four Syracuse games have featured more than 44 points scored.
- The average total points scored in Orange games this year (44) is 8.0 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Clemson Players To Watch
- D.J. Uiagalelei has 793 passing yards (158.6 ypg) to lead Clemson, completing 54.3% of his passes and collecting three touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 160 rushing yards (32.0 ypg) on 48 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Kobe Pace has carried the ball 39 times for a team-high 218 yards (43.6 per game), with two touchdowns this year. He has also caught four passes for 64 yards (12.8 per game).
- This season Will Shipley has collected 211 yards (52.8 per game) on 44 carries with five touchdowns.
- Joe Ngata’s team-high 333 receiving yards (66.6 yards per game) have come on 17 receptions.
- Justyn Ross has totaled 231 receiving yards (46.2 yards per game) and three touchdowns, hauling in 23 passes this year.
Syracuse Players To Watch
- Garrett Shrader has thrown for 627 yards (104.5 ypg) to lead Syracuse, completing 57.5% of his passes and collecting four touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also run for 412 yards (68.7 ypg) on 75 carries with eight rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Sean Tucker, has carried the ball 133 times for 791 yards (131.8 per game), with nine touchdowns this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, racking up 204 receiving yards (34.0 per game) on 12 catches with two receiving touchdowns.
- Courtney Jackson has racked up 178 receiving yards (29.7 yards per game), reeling in 16 passes this year.
- Taj Harris’ 16 catches this season have resulted in 171 yards (42.8 ypg).