Pac-12 foes will clash when the No. 9 Oregon Ducks (4-1, 1-1 Pac-12) meet the California Golden Bears (1-4, 0-2 Pac-12). The Ducks () and the Golden Bears ( on the moneyline to win) kick off the action on October 15, 2021 at 10:30 PM ET on ESPN. A total of points has been set for the game.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 15, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Oregon Vs. Cal Odds
|Oregon (-13.5)||Under (53)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|35.8 (25)||Points Per Game||24.2 (97)|
|21.8 (38)||Points Per Game Against||27.6 (85)|
|212.6 (84)||Pass Yards||249.0 (52)|
|275.2 (113)||Pass Yards Against||281.4 (118)|
|208.6 (28)||Rush Yards||158.2 (74)|
|136.2 (59)||Rush Yards Against||117.8 (39)|
|2 (3)||Giveaways||6 (56)|
|13 (2)||Takeaways||6 (64)|
Oregon Vs. Cal Betting Insights
Oregon Stats And Trends
- Oregon has one win against the spread this season.
- The Ducks have no wins ATS (0-3) as a 13.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- Two Oregon games (out of five) have hit the over this season.
- Oregon and its opponent have combined to score more than 53 points in every game this year.
- Ducks games average 59.7 total points per game this season, 6.7 more than the over/under for this matchup.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
Oregon has an edge against Cal over the last four meetings between these two squads, putting together a 3-1 record in those games. Oregon has had the scoring advantage in those four matchups, scoring 121 points while Cal put up 76.
Cal Stats And Trends
- Cal has posted two wins against the spread this season.
- There have been three Cal games (out of five) that hit the over this year.
- So far this season, three Cal games have featured over 53 points scored.
- Golden Bears games average 49.7 total points, 3.3 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Oregon Players To Watch
- Anthony Brown has 959 passing yards (191.8 ypg) to lead Oregon, completing 56.5% of his passes and throwing seven touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 198 rushing yards (39.6 ypg) on 54 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- CJ Verdell has carried the ball 77 times for a team-high 397 yards (79.4 per game), with five touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on nine catches for 83 yards (16.6 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Travis Dye has rushed for 382 yards (76.4 per game) on 60 carries with three touchdowns, while also catching eight passes for 80 yards (16.0 per game).
- Johnny Johnson III’s team-leading 162 receiving yards (40.5 yards per game) have come on 11 receptions with one touchdown.
- Mycah Pittman has totaled 136 receiving yards (27.2 yards per game), hauling in five passes this year.
- Jaylon Redd’s seven grabs have netted him 119 yards (29.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
Cal Players To Watch
- Chase Garbers has been a dual threat to lead Cal in both passing and rushing. He has 1,245 passing yards (249.0 ypg), completing 62.9% of his passes and throwing seven touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 191 yards (38.2 ypg) on 44 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Damien Moore has carried the ball 62 times for a team-high 313 yards (62.6 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- Trevon Clark’s 322 receiving yards (64.4 yards per game) lead the team. He has 16 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Kekoa Crawford has reeled in 14 passes for 256 yards (64.0 yards per game) this year.
- Jeremiah Hunter’s 15 receptions this season have resulted in 238 yards (47.6 ypg) and one touchdown.