A Week 3 matchup features the Denver Broncos (2-0) hitting the field against the New York Jets (0-2). The Jets, with moneyline odds to win, visit the Broncos, listed at on the spread, on September 26, 2021 at 4:05 PM ET on CBS. A total of points has been set for the game by sportsbooks.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 26, 2021, 5:48 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Broncos Vs Jets Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Jets (+10)||Under (41.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings (2020)
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||20.2 (28)||15.2 (32)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||27.9 (25)||28.6 (26)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.2 (24)||4.7 (32)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.6 (18)||5.7 (21)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||32 (32)||19 (14)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||16 (29)||19 (22)|
Broncos Betting Insights
- Denver had nine wins in 16 games against the spread last year.
- Out of 16 Denver games last season, eight hit the over.
- Nine times last season, Denver and its opponent combined for more than 41.5 points.
- The point total average for Broncos games last season was 45.5, 4.0 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Jets Betting Insights
- New York had six wins in 16 games against the spread last year.
- The Jets won once ATS (1-3) as underdogs of 10 points or more last season.
- There were seven New York games (out of 16) that hit the over last year.
- New York’s games went over 41.5 points on 11 occasions last season.
- The average total for Jets games last season was 44.9 points, 3.4 more than this game’s over/under.
Broncos Players to Watch
- Last season Teddy Bridgewater recorded 3,733 passing yards — including a 69.1% completion percentage — with 15 touchdowns and 11 interceptions (233.3 yards per game). His rushing performance consisted of 53 carries for 279 yards (a team high) and five TDs.
- Last year Melvin Gordon III went to work rushing, for 986 yards on 215 attempts (61.6 yards per game) and scored nine times.
- In the previous year, Tim Patrick grabbed 51 passes (on 79 targets) for 742 yards (46.4 per game). He also found the end zone six times.
- Noah Fant produced last season, grabbing 62 passes for 673 yards and three touchdowns. He collected 42.1 receiving yards per game.
- K.J. Hamler hauled in 30 passes on 56 targets for 381 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 25.4 receiving yards per game.
- Last season Malik Reed amassed 8.0 sacks, 11.5 TFL and 72 tackles.
- Last season Alexander Johnson tallied 176 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and 1.0 sack.
- Last season Justin Simmons had a huge stat line of five interceptions, 115 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and nine passes defended.
Jets Players to Watch
- Ty Johnson racked up one rushing touchdown on 16.9 yards per game last season.
- Lamical Perine rushed for 232 yards and two touchdowns last season.
- Corey Davis averaged 61.5 yards on 4.6 receptions per game and racked up five receiving touchdowns in 2020.
- Jamison Crowder averaged 43.7 receiving yards on 7.3 targets per game in 2020, scoring six touchdowns.
- Keelan Cole played his way to five receiving touchdowns and 642 receiving yards (40.1 ypg) last season.
- Last year Quinnen Williams racked up 7.0 sacks, 13.5 TFL and 78 tackles.
- Marcus Maye had an impressive defensive performance last season with 124 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and two interceptions.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from