It’ll be the San Francisco 49ers (2-0) against the Green Bay Packers (1-1) in Week 3. The Packers, with moneyline odds to win, take to the road against the 49ers, listed at on the spread, on September 26, 2021 at 8:20 PM ET on NBC. Bookmakers have listed the contest’s total at .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 26, 2021, 9:48 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
49ers Vs Packers Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|49ers (-3.5)||Under (51)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings (2020)
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||23.5 (21)||31.8 (1)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||24.4 (17)||23.1 (13)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.7 (14)||6.3 (2)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.0 (4)||5.5 (12)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||31 (31)||11 (1)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||20 (21)||18 (25)|
49ers Betting Insights
- Against the spread, San Francisco was 7-9-0 last season.
- As a 3.5-point favorite or more, the 49ers had one win ATS (1-4) last year.
- San Francisco had eight of its 16 games hit the over last year.
- In five games last season, San Francisco and its opponent combined for more than 51 points.
- 49ers games last season posted an average total of 47.0, which is 4.0 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay was 10-6-0 against the spread last season.
- The Packers did not lose ATS (1-0) as underdogs of 3.5 points or more last year.
- Out of 16 Green Bay games last year, nine hit the over.
- There were 11 Green Bay games last year with more than 51 points scored.
- Games involving the Packers last year averaged 50.8 points per game, a 0.2-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
49ers Players to Watch
- Jimmy Garoppolo’s previous season stat line: 1,096 passing yards (137.0 per game), 94-for-140 (67.1%), seven touchdowns and five picks.
- Kerryon Johnson racked up 181 rushing yards (11.3 per game) and two touchdowns last season.
- Brandon Aiyuk churned out 77 rushing yards on six carries, with two rushing touchdowns last season. He was also successful in the air, catching 60 passes for a team-best 748 receiving yards and five scores.
- George Kittle amassed 634 yards on 48 grabs with two touchdowns. He was targeted 63 times, and averaged 63.4 receiving yards per game.
- Deebo Samuel’s stat line last year: 391 receiving yards, 33 catches, one touchdown, on 44 targets.
- Last season Samson Ebukam stacked up 4.5 sacks, 5.0 TFL and 44 tackles.
- Fred Warner was a wrecking ball on the field, collecting 170 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and two interceptions last year.
- Dre Kirkpatrick collected three interceptions while adding 59 tackles and seven passes defended last year.
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers threw for an average of 268.7 pass yards per contest and tossed 48 touchdowns last season.
- Aaron Jones racked up nine rushing touchdowns on 69.0 yards per game last season. Jones was also productive in the passing game, accumulating 47 catches and two touchdowns over the course of the year.
- A.J. Dillon ran for two touchdowns on 242 yards a year ago.
- Davante Adams was targeted 10.6 times per game and collected 1,374 receiving yards and 18 touchdowns over the course of 2020.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling caught 33 passes last season on his way to 690 yards and six receiving touchdowns.
- Robert Tonyan averaged 36.6 receiving yards per game on 3.7 targets per game a season ago.
- Rashan Gary proved to be a menacing defender last year, recording 5.0 sacks, 6.5 TFL and 51 tackles.
- De’Vondre Campbell had an impactful defensive performance last season with 129 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and 2.0 sacks.
- A year ago Darnell Savage Jr. recorded 94 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and 12 passes defended as well as four interceptions.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from