One of the top quarterbacks in college football will be on display when Byrum Brown and the South Florida Bulls (4-5) host the Temple Owls (3-6) on Saturday, November 11, 2023.
The Bulls took the loss 59-50 last time out when they met the Memphis Tigers. The Owls fell short in their last outing by a final score of 45-14 against the North Texas Mean Green.
In that last outing for the Bulls, Brown completed 31 of 39 passing attempts (79.5%) and totaled 357 yards through the air, connecting on five touchdown passes but giving away one interception. Michel Dukes had five rushing attempts and finished with 40 yards. Sean Atkins found paydirt once, and ended the contest with nine catches for 89 yards.
For the Owls in their last game, E.J. Warner finished with 27 completions on 33 attempts (81.8%) for 402 yards, tossing four touchdowns and two interceptions. Edward Saydee carried the ball eight times for 38 yards. Zae Baines caught seven passes for 132 yards.
Want to bet on South Florida or Temple? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
South Florida Players to Watch
- This year, Brown has put up 2,222 passing yards (246.9 yards per game) while going 194-for-306 (63.4% completion percentage) and throwing 17 touchdowns and seven interceptions. He has tacked on 673 rushing yards on 153 carries with eight touchdowns, averaging 74.8 yards per game.
- Nay’Quan Wright has rushed for 621 yards on 127 carries (69.0 yards per game), with six touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Atkins has hauled in 60 passes for a team-best 639 yards while scoring four touchdowns. He averages 71.0 yards per game.
- Naiem Simmons has tacked on 530 yards on 30 catches and four touchdowns. He puts up 58.9 receiving yards per game this year.
- Michael Brown-Stephens has collected 344 yards on 26 receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 57.3 yards per game.
Temple Players to Watch
- Warner leads the team with 2,143 passing yards (306.1 yards per game) and has a 59% completion percentage this year (180-of-305) while throwing 16 touchdowns with seven interceptions.
- Joquez Smith has rushed for a team-high 311 yards on 68 attempts (38.9 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- So far this year Darvon Hubbard has rushed for 240 yards on 58 carries (26.7 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. Hubbard also figures in the passing game, catching 20 passes for 205 yards (22.8 ypg).
- Amad Anderson Jr. has hauled in 30 receptions for 478 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He averages 59.8 receiving yards per game.
- David Martin-Robinson has chipped in with 355 yards (on 28 catches) and three touchdowns.
- Baines has 347 receiving yards on 26 receptions, averaging 43.4 yards per game.
South Florida Recent Stat Leaders
- Israel Carter has played of the Bulls’ last three games, totaling .
- As part of the Bulls’ defense, Teigan Martin has registered in their last three games.
- Tramel Logan Jr. has helped spur the Bulls’ defense in their last three games with six tackles and one sack in games.
- With 16 tackles, Mac Harris has helped spur the Bulls’ defense over their last three games.
Temple Recent Stat Leaders
- In the Owls’ last three games, Calian Scott has recorded 16 tackles.
- For the Owls in their last three games, Diwun Black has recorded 11 tackles and two sacks.
- Ian Stewart has been providing a big boost on defense, collecting 11 tackles and two sacks in the Owls’ last three contests.
- EJ Wilson Jr. has amassed 11 tackles and two sacks for the Owls in their last three contests.
South Florida vs. Temple Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||30.4 (54)||20.6 (114)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||37.0 (127)||35.8 (122)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||13 (102)||14 (110)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||9 (82)||2 (133)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.