The Arizona State Sun Devils (2-7) will visit the UCLA Bruins (6-3) on Saturday at 9:00 PM ET.
The Bruins lost 27-10 last time out when they faced the Arizona Wildcats. The Sun Devils lost in their last outing by a final score of 55-3 against the Utah Utes.
In that last outing for the Bruins, Ethan Garbers completed 13 of 21 passing attempts (61.9%) and totaled 143 yards through the air, completing one touchdown pass. Collin Schlee had six rushing attempts and wound up with 46 yards. Logan Loya ended the contest with three catches for 42 yards.
For the Sun Devils in their last game, Jacob Conover finished with five completions on 22 attempts (22.7%) for 41 yards while throwing one interception. Cameron Skattebo carried the ball 12 times for 31 yards. Giovanni Sanders hauled in one pass for 20 yards.
Want to bet on UCLA or Arizona State? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
UCLA Players to Watch
- Dante Moore has passed for 1,344 yards while completing 52% of his throws (91-of-175), with 10 touchdowns and seven interceptions (168.0 yards per game).
- Carson Steele has churned out a team-high 711 rushing yards (79.0 yards per game) and scored six touchdowns.
- TJ Harden has rushed for 496 yards on 97 carries (55.1 yards per game), with five touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Loya has racked up 37 receptions for 463 yards, best on his team, and three touchdowns. He averages 51.4 receiving yards per game.
- J.Michael Sturdivant has also tacked on 27 catches for 424 yards and three touchdowns this year. He averages 47.1 receiving yards per game.
- Moliki Matavao has 203 receiving yards on eight receptions, with two touchdowns, averaging 33.8 yards per game.
Arizona State Players to Watch
- This year, Trenton Bourguet has racked up 1,195 passing yards (199.2 yards per game) while going 112-for-177 (63.3% completion percentage) and throwing one touchdown and three interceptions.
- Skattebo has rushed for a team-leading 570 yards on 127 carries (63.3 yards per game) while scoring seven touchdowns. He also averages 30.3 receiving yards per game, grabbing 20 passes for 273 yards and one touchdown.
- DeCarlos Brooks has 220 yards on 42 carries (55.0 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Elijhah Badger has grabbed 46 passes for a team-high 533 yards while scoring two touchdowns. He averages 59.2 yards per game.
- Jalin Conyers has added 310 yards (on 24 catches).
UCLA Recent Stat Leaders
- Carter Shaw has helped spur the Bruins’ defense with in their last three games.
- Gabriel Murphy has helped carry the Bruins’ defense with three sacks to go along with four tackles in their last three games.
- Gary Smith III has played of the Bruins’ last three games, amassing one sack.
- The Bruins’ defensive unit has been aided in their last three games by Garbers, who has registered one sack.
Arizona State Recent Stat Leaders
- As a key defensive contributor in the Sun Devils’ last three games, Shawn Charles has amassed one sack in games.
- On defense, Chris Edmonds has helped lead the charge for the Devils in their last three contests with 12 tackles.
- The Sun Devils’ Conyers has amassed 12 tackles in the Sun Devils’ last three games.
- On defense, Prince Dorbah has contributed three tackles for the Devils in their last three outings.
UCLA vs. Arizona State Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||28.6 (67)||17.8 (126)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||16.3 (12)||29.7 (100)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||15 (117)||15 (117)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||13 (24)||3 (131)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.