The Los Angeles Rams (3-3) play the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2) at SoFi Stadium on Sunday, October 22, 2023. We have best bets recommendations for you.
Never used DraftKings before? Getting started is simple. To register, all you need is a computer or mobile device, plus a method of payment for your first deposit. Simply follow our link, and the DraftKings site or app will guide you through the process.
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Spread: Rams (-3) to Cover
- The DraftKings line for this game has the Rams favored by three, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (4.6 points).
- Los Angeles is 4-1-1 ATS this season.
- The Rams are yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 3-point favorite or greater this season.
- Los Angeles has covered the spread twice in its last three contests while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Pittsburgh is 3-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Steelers have covered the spread when playing as at least 3-point underdogs in two of two opportunities this season.
- Pittsburgh is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over its last three matchups.
Think the Rams will cover? Sign up and bet with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Total: Under 44
- The DraftKings point total for this game is just 3.8 points higher than the model projection.
- Pittsburgh has combined with its opponent to score more than 44 points once this season.
- This season, games featuring the Rams have gone over the point total twice.
- Games featuring the Steelers have gone over the point total just once this year.
Moneyline Winner: Rams (-166)
Los Angeles 22 – Pittsburgh 18
- Los Angeles has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- This season, Pittsburgh has won three out of the four games in which it has been the underdog.
Which team do you think will take home the win? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and make your pick!
Rams and Steelers Splits
|On the Road||2-1||1-1|
|One Possession Games||1-2||3-0|
Interested in more information about this game? Take a look at the full preview here!
Kenny Pickett Passing TDs: Under 1.50 (-215)
- 2023 Season: 1,027 PASS YDS / 205.4 YPG / 59.7% / 5 TD / 4 INT
- In Steelers’ Last 5 Games: 1,027 PASS YDS / 205.4 YPG / 59.7% / 5 TD / 4 INT
- In Steelers’ Last 3 Games: 573 PASS YDS / 191.0 YPG / 59% / 3 TD / 1 INT
- Pickett has a passing touchdown in four of five games this year, with multiple passing TDs in one of them.
Najee Harris Rushing Yards: Under 51.50 (-115)
- 2023 Season: 63 CAR / 247 YDS / 49.4 YPG / 0 TD
- In Steelers’ Last 5 Games: 63 CAR / 247 YDS / 49.4 YPG / 0 TD
- In Steelers’ Last 3 Games: 63 CAR / 247 YDS / 49.4 YPG / 0 TD
- Harris’ 49.4 rushing yards per game average in 2023 is 2.1 less than Sunday’s over/under.
Cooper Kupp Receiving Yards: Under 91.50 (-115)
- 2023 Season: 15 REC / 266 YDS / 133.0 YPG / 1 TD
- In Rams’ Last 5 Games: 15 REC / 266 YDS / 133.0 YPG / 1 TD
- In Rams’ Last 3 Games: 15 REC / 266 YDS / 133.0 YPG / 1 TD
- Kupp’s 133.0 receiving yards per game average are 41.5 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s outing (91.5).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.