The Baltimore Ravens (1-1) will clash with the Detroit Lions (0-2) in Week 3. The Lions ( on the moneyline to win) take to their home field on September 26, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET on CBS against the Ravens ( ). Oddsmakers have installed a point total of points for the game.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 26, 2021, 2:50 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens Vs Lions Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Ravens (-7.5)||Over (51)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings (2020)
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||29.3 (7)||23.6 (20)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||18.9 (2)||32.4 (32)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.9 (8)||5.7 (14)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.2 (7)||6.3 (31)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||18 (9)||21 (17)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||22 (10)||12 (31)|
Ravens Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Baltimore was 10-5-1 last year.
- The Ravens’ ATS record as 7.5-point favorites or greater was 7-1-1 last season.
- Out of 16 Baltimore games last year, seven went over the total.
- Baltimore games finished with more than 51 points seven times last season.
- The over/under for this game is 51 points, 4.2 more than the average point total for Ravens games a year ago.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Lions Betting Insights
- Detroit’s record against the spread last year was 7-9-0.
- The Lions won once ATS (1-2) as underdogs of 7.5 points or more last year.
- Detroit had 10 of its 16 games hit the over last year.
- Last season, 11 Detroit games featured over 51 points scored.
- The average total for Lions games last year and the over/under for this matchup are the same.
Ravens Players to Watch
- Lamar Jackson put together an impressive passing stat line last year with 2,757 yards (172.3 yards per game), going 242-for-376 (64.4% completion percentage), 26 touchdowns and nine interceptions. He was a factor in the running game as well, with a team-best 1,005 rushing yards on 159 carries, seven rushing TDs, and averaging 62.8 yards per game.
- Latavius Murray churned out 656 yards on 146 carries (41.0 yards per game), with four rushing touchdowns last season.
- Marquise Brown reeled in 58 catches for 769 yards (48.1 per game) while being targeted 100 times. He also scored eight touchdowns.
- Mark Andrews also impressed receiving last year. He had 58 receptions for 701 yards and seven touchdowns. He was targeted 88 times.
- Sammy Watkins grabbed 37 passes for 421 yards and two touchdowns, putting up 26.3 yards per game last season.
- Calais Campbell’s hard work last season put up a stat line of 4.0 sacks, 6.0 TFL and 38 tackles.
- Patrick Queen went to work last year, collecting 146 tackles, 10.0 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and one interception.
- Last season Tyus Bowser had a huge stat line of three interceptions, 51 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and five passes defended.
Lions Players to Watch
- Jared Goff threw for 3,952 yards and 20 touchdowns last season.
- D’Andre Swift racked up eight rushing touchdowns on 32.6 yards per game last year. Swift was also productive in the passing game, accumulating 46 catches and two touchdowns over the course of the year.
- Jamaal Williams ran for two touchdowns on 505 yards a year ago.
- T.J. Hockenson averaged 45.2 yards on 4.2 receptions per game and racked up six receiving touchdowns in 2020.
- Quintez Cephus averaged 21.8 receiving yards per game on 2.7 targets per game a season ago.
- Romeo Okwara proved to be a menacing defender last year, recording 10.0 sacks, 14.0 TFL and 56 tackles.
- Jamie Collins Sr. had a stellar defensive performance last season with 147 tackles, 6.5 TFL, 1.0 sack, and one interception.
- A year ago Dean Marlowe recorded 28 tackles, 2.5 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and three passes defended as well as two interceptions.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from